Reviews for The Fallen Angel of the Digital World
Bionic Egypt chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This is really good! I'm not much for poems, but I could read this again and again. Actuallly, I think I might go reread this now.
darkaccalia520 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Okay, I have read a few Digimon stories, though I've never seen the show. I know the story line of the show a little bit.

Though I'm not familiar with Lucemon, I really love the comparison of him to Satan, since Satan was a fallen angel himself. I also love how you touch on the story line of the show a bit, with the war. I know the sides are split and the children fight against each other. But were the Digimon all on the same side? It seems to me they should have been, only that obviously wasn't the case for Lucemon.

I also love the lines about the shoes coupled with the boots to fill line later. That was a really lovely comparison, and it explained the reason why Lucemon strayed really well, You show the fact he was torn really well...that he essentially should have wanted peace as well, but he couldn't stay within the restrictions of that.

So he protested against the war and created is own alliance? I just want to be sure that I'm understanding that correctly. It almost sounds as though he acted like a dictator, trying to control them all. Ah, but he was overthrown, and apparently killed?

I must admit a slight confusion about him being an angel by birth, but that's probably just my fandom ignorance. Was there some sort of prophecy that he was to be a savior? But I really did feel like the last line summed it up, that he couldn't be a savior at all for his sins.

Despite not knowing the fandom well, I really enjoyed this. Well done. :)