Reviews for A New Yet Familiar Experience
goldenponyboy chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
Hey, not all stories end "happily ever after," and this is a perfect way to show that. You're still a great author, and I thank you for your eventual service.
Mintmaddog chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
:L well I think we all knew that it was going to end but not like this. I honestly thought the everyone was going to get married and that be the end of that. But instead you through me off with that ending :L . It wasn't bad or anything just unexpected.
Well I hope you take care out there and make sure you don't get your ass kicked!

With love
Mintmaddog :)
goldenponyboy chapter 18 . 5/15/2014
Heh... well... that must be annoying... I'm sure you can get this thing up and running in... I want to put no time there, but seeing you like procrastinating... um... goodluckmyfriendbye!
Mintmaddog chapter 18 . 5/10/2014
Never had that kind of problem before im sorry dude but i dont know how to fix this.
Mintmaddog chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
well i'll be rooting for you as well. Try to get boot camp in fort jaxing, cant really remember what the name really was but the fort is nick named relaxin jaxin, alot of the female recruits go there so their standards are lower, or so I heard. :)
goldenponyboy chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
Well done. A little on the short side... but hey, at least your still putting these up. I'm working on like six different projects right now, and feel like I'm falling behind on When My Heart Flutters. So, I applaud you, and wish you to keep on keeping on.
NullRitter chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
Hmm...I suppose my intellect has surpassed the tolerance of others. Better go watch some FOX News before I get shot again.
NullRitter chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
His cutie mark represents his nearly in fathomable ability to image the event occurring around him as something out of a video game. Because of this, he is utterly incapable of sustaining any mental damage whatsoever, and can therefore sustain any travesty or atrocity, no matter the magnitude. Because inside his head, it's just another video game.
goldenponyboy chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
Great Chapter, my good sir! Can't wait to see the next one. And, I don't know if it came from me, but thanks for using that little drink idea. Oh, and (salutes) thank you for your future service.
Mintmaddog chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
aw what the marines aint an option for you? Thats what i hope to be getting into.
Boot camp is most likely going to kick my ass.
Flutter Night chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
I loved it! This was awesome! Thanks again bro. You are awesome.
NullRitter chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
From what I've observed, this is my take on what's going to be happening in the story:

1. Blaze observes all proposals, and everypony is happy.

2. The gang organizes one huge mega-wedding and everypony is happy

3. Before it happens, someone gets their memories back and shit starts getting fucked up as a result.

As for the beginning, I laughed so hard when I got the joke and how it related to the question you asked me earlier!
Raze Silverwing chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
the chapters are getting shorter. but... oh well i can bet whats going to happen with the others wink wink :)
Lankore chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
Wow, he's a bit more dramatic with his proposal but that's just him I guess. :) Also I was wondering when he was going to have at least a moment where Shadow gets scared at his own thoughts of murder and torture, most psychos tend to do that. Like me when I started to feel bad about vivisecting Blueblood and making him eat his own liver whilst I play jump rope with his intesti... that was supposed to be a secret so please forget that last part.
Anyway! I liked this chapter and I'll be patiently waiting for the next update.

Arriva Derchi!
goldenponyboy chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
And this is why I told you to keep writing. Whether it is your idea or another's, you put it in the story. I salute you, sir! (Stands abrupt and holds tilted hand to his forehead). ONWARD MEN, THE PLOT CONTINUES! And good luck with your prom date. (Blaze got the moves like jagger, he got the moves like jagger, he's got the mo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oves like jagger... I don't believe there is a pony reference here...)