Reviews for Fire and Ice
dreams and fantasies chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is just...this is...not okay. First of all, who dared to suggest this. Second of all, FEELS. WHY. JUST WHY.
LovingUkillsMe chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Oh god this story... I don't even know what to say! I love and hate it all at the same time (in a good way though) ..it's heart-breaking and beautifully written. thank you for this!
riverkirby chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Awww that was really sad :( Poor everyone.
theway.youare13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
very good!
The-Writer2012 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh boy this was very sad she lost her wife and her son the same day and her mother in law is a big bitch. Poor Regina all alone with 3 children. Nice job, thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I'm crying... and I can't stop!
Acathla chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow! That was equal parts sad and beautiful. I don't normally like stories where one half of the pairing dies, but this one got to me. It was very well written and the moments of Regina' s eulogy to the candle actually had me fighting back a few tears. Thank you for this wonderful tale and for a glimpse of Swan Queen happiness in the midst of the sadness of the aftermath of death.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
It's cool, no big deal, it's not like you just blew up my feelings or anything. No, really, they exploded. Into thousands of pieces that you built back up into some semblance of their former selves, and then mercilessly shot 'em up again. Honestly, I don't think it's fixable either. This was just.. Wow. Just wow. Heart wrenching. Spectacularly tragic. Basically, amazing. You are so talented, not just as a writer in the sense of technique and prose, but as a storyteller as well. You blended the emotions of this story seamlessly with your words, provoking the readers own emotions to mimic the heartbreak felt. Truly brilliant. Never stop writing, because you are gifted.

That said, I'm going to get some Elmer's Glue and tape, and try to piece my feelings back together into a facsimile of normal, so that I hopefully won't look like an emotional wreck anymore.
Thatgirlwhowritesfanfiction chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was amazing, I cried and I barely even ship SwanQueen! It is usually hard to make me cry but with this I was curled up in a ball reading this. Great Job!
Bandgrad2008 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I really shouldn't have read this at 2am because now I'm going to cry myself to sleep. Thank you so much for that.

But really, I loved it.