Reviews for The Proof
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh my god that was so beautiful. Every word
jlangblues chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
really loved this. this line in particular: "She hopes he knows how grateful she is, how much of her heart and soul, bared every performance for the audience to see, still belongs to him." was really nicely worded. that whole paragraph, actually, was very tactfully done, and it helped maintain the ambiguous tone you were going for. really lovely.
hudberry chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
this is really beautiful :) thank you for having the ambiguous ending with finn, i don't think i'm quite ready to read a fic where finn is dead
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Henriettaline, this is almost too beautiful for words. I love the variations you used on "I can't be with you" and I really admire the way you made Finn's love shine through even the fic was primarily in Rachel's voice. And that he held her for hours as she cried.

Regarding the last scene, I think Finn is gone. Listen to me - "gone". I mean dead, of course. I just didn't want to say it. The only other reason I can think of that he would miss her Broadway debut is if he was still in the army and was in fact in a foreign combat zone. But in this lovely piece that you've written, he is there: his faith and love are present enough to deserve their own front row seat.
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I like the ambiguous Finn fate. A world without Finn Hudson on Glee and Cory Monteith playing him, and Finchel in love and Monchele in rel life, is a sad, grieving world... I miss someone whom I never met... But who brightened my day and gave me something to look forward to.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow this was beautiful and perfect