Reviews for Affected
Appropriate missing scene from tv. Thanks so much! Well done! Julieta
Addicted2greatness chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Omg this is so good, I want to cry
bnlove chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
aww this was so good thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I think "we're friends" probably killed him
bcmom chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Well I guess reviewing from my iPhone doesn't cut it so... Awesome job! Thanks :)
ari chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
You brought out so much of the stuff they couldn't fit in & it's perfect! Mike's got all sorts of things going on in his head & the Anson angle was so well done. Fiona holding him & realizing she can't be mad any longer was beautifully written. Also,loved Sam & Jesse's part! Can't wait for more of your one shot stories!
DKougar chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
LOVE your talent for opening up & going deeper into these small but important points in the BN story.
Michael's brain may have been scrambled but swirling around in there were large bright nuggets of truth! One of those was the real nature of Michael & Fi's relationship.
Perhaps what Michael saw was that it was not as he had for so long believed; a devastating realization.
But there is much more to be seen, to be learned & I trust you to bring light to it so we may see it clearly.
Thanks
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I was wondering if Anson was making an appearance in Michael's nightmares and Nate as well. I know they couldn't do it in the show, but glad to see you brought this out here.
MissTink1987 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
So true to the show! I hope for the day we see the "Core Four" truly back together, taking case away from the government, that will be amazing! :)
southpawokpoet chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
very good. more please. just a observation, Sam is the only one with medskills that I'm aware of in story arcs. thank you