Reviews for Jotun Snowflakes
admiral4 chapter 9 . 5/2
I want somebody to continue this story please!
Ophelia Lokisdottir chapter 9 . 4/28
Aww. Ok. Well I will go and support her too!
anastacianott chapter 9 . 4/28
*sobbing but sadly nodding in understanding *
Queen Amaryllis Kay chapter 4 . 4/15
I'm crying right now, I have tears falling down my cheeks. It just hurts so bad. How could you do this to me?
Queen-of-Hearts - Demios chapter 8 . 3/23
Who adopted it? Cause im dying for more
Neptune3600 chapter 1 . 3/23
I was wondering: has anyone adopted this story? If no one has, I might consider adopting it...
Hekka chapter 8 . 3/11
Soooo when can we expect a new chapter? I can not help but constantly coming up with new and new plot development for your story. This drives me on the wall.
Neyite chapter 8 . 3/10
Continue!
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 8 . 2/14
Thor X Helblindi pairing, Anyway it has been over a year since this story once a story goes 12-18 months without being updated every reader assumes it has been abandoned and I am no exception SO UPDATE OR PREPARE TO BE MAJORLY FLAMED!
fastreader12 chapter 8 . 2/10
Please update! Awesome story!
A Random Jotun chapter 8 . 2/5
I found Loki's Pranks two days ago, and have been reading it whenever I get a chance since then. I'm on chapter 68, and I've been reading the author's notes as well. I got very excited about the AU you were talking about with Loki learning about his heritage sooner. When you finally put the name in the author's notes, I went and found it, and I've read all 8 chapters of Jotun Snowflakes in the past hour. It's a great story! I love the dynamics you've had between Thor and Loki, in both Loki's Pranks and Jotun Snowflakes. You said that Thor and Loki are the equivalent of human teenagers in this story. I don't think you ever put specific age ranges, so I've been assuming Loki is around 14-I5 and Thor is 16-17. You may know this already, but someone on tumblr figured out (based on Loki's actual age and the number of Aesir/Jotun years to Human years) that Loki is around 17 human years (and going through his "rebellious emo teenager" stage) during the events of Thor, Avengers, and Thor: The Dark World. I think you are a phenomenal writer, and very accurately depict Thor, Loki, and their world. You are a very engaging storyteller as well! I also have seen very very few grammatical and spelling mistakes from you (at most 20 from all 68 and 8 chapters). I know you haven't updated Jotun Snowflakes since 2013, but you just updated Loki's Pranks a few days ago so you are obviously still writing. Please update Jotun Snowflakes. I think I like it slightly better than Loki's Pranks just because it has a very compelling plot whereas Loki's Pranks has little to no plot, but a ton of awesome feel-good fluffiness! Thank you for writing these amazing stories! I know I lefft a very long review, but this is making up for 76 chapters in one. Please update sometime in the near future, and keep up the good work! :)
NatashaAndTheBoys chapter 8 . 1/19
Please please update! I'd really like to see what happens next :)
Hekka chapter 7 . 1/5
But of course in Jotunheim there is various minerals and ect?
Hekka chapter 4 . 1/4
Oh I'm sure that the glorious Idiots Four would feel Loki's absence on their own skin and finally understand how much of their victories not them at all... as soon as it comes down to it.
It is a pity that Thor saw the real attitude of his father, his friends (come to understand attitude others) to Loki only in connection with such case...
Sparky199 chapter 8 . 1/3