Reviews for Jotun Snowflakes
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 8 . 2/14
Thor X Helblindi pairing, Anyway it has been over a year since this story once a story goes 12-18 months without being updated every reader assumes it has been abandoned and I am no exception SO UPDATE OR PREPARE TO BE MAJORLY FLAMED!
fastreader12 chapter 8 . 2/10
Please update! Awesome story!
A Random Jotun chapter 8 . 2/5
I found Loki's Pranks two days ago, and have been reading it whenever I get a chance since then. I'm on chapter 68, and I've been reading the author's notes as well. I got very excited about the AU you were talking about with Loki learning about his heritage sooner. When you finally put the name in the author's notes, I went and found it, and I've read all 8 chapters of Jotun Snowflakes in the past hour. It's a great story! I love the dynamics you've had between Thor and Loki, in both Loki's Pranks and Jotun Snowflakes. You said that Thor and Loki are the equivalent of human teenagers in this story. I don't think you ever put specific age ranges, so I've been assuming Loki is around 14-I5 and Thor is 16-17. You may know this already, but someone on tumblr figured out (based on Loki's actual age and the number of Aesir/Jotun years to Human years) that Loki is around 17 human years (and going through his "rebellious emo teenager" stage) during the events of Thor, Avengers, and Thor: The Dark World. I think you are a phenomenal writer, and very accurately depict Thor, Loki, and their world. You are a very engaging storyteller as well! I also have seen very very few grammatical and spelling mistakes from you (at most 20 from all 68 and 8 chapters). I know you haven't updated Jotun Snowflakes since 2013, but you just updated Loki's Pranks a few days ago so you are obviously still writing. Please update Jotun Snowflakes. I think I like it slightly better than Loki's Pranks just because it has a very compelling plot whereas Loki's Pranks has little to no plot, but a ton of awesome feel-good fluffiness! Thank you for writing these amazing stories! I know I lefft a very long review, but this is making up for 76 chapters in one. Please update sometime in the near future, and keep up the good work! :)
NatashaRomanoff72 chapter 8 . 1/19
Please please update! I'd really like to see what happens next :)
Hekka chapter 7 . 1/5
But of course in Jotunheim there is various minerals and ect?
Hekka chapter 4 . 1/4
Oh I'm sure that the glorious Idiots Four would feel Loki's absence on their own skin and finally understand how much of their victories not them at all... as soon as it comes down to it.
It is a pity that Thor saw the real attitude of his father, his friends (come to understand attitude others) to Loki only in connection with such case...
Sparky199 chapter 8 . 1/3
Ooooh exciting so exciting
Emily83 chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Ooo...please update! I know it's been ages but I found myself enveloped by this story without realizing it hadn't been sealed by the beloved 'complete' stamp. (It's cruel to leave at The cliffhanger.) :D
LiveToTell chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
great story, I love how you didn't just gone with the 'frost giants are evil' hopefully Thor will soon learn it too
emmabella99 chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
please update!
Oirasse chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
I love this story! Especially the way you portray Loki and Thor's interactions. really interested in how Thor is going to bring Loki home. Does he even want to go back? Looking forward to reading more!
Loria Amnekia chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I do like the story so far, but I really reviewed to say that I love the little story about you and your sister and her sneeze. That was really cute and I giggled, out loud, at five in the morning, freaking out my cats lol.
ericahowe4474 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATE! I saw that it's been over a year . . . but I NEED Laufey's reaction to the magic! My heart wants it so badly!
firedrakegirl chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
Oh! I'm excited to see what happens next.
CanIHaveAHug chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Why don't you update. WHY. WHHHHYYYYYYYY? WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!