Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
jupimako chapter 24 . 3/29
Thank you for a wonderful story!
CelinaB chapter 24 . 2/9
Thank you for making this!
Zen Kar chapter 1 . 2/7
I have read this several times now and I still love it. thou my only complaint is the misuse of the word sale. It should have been sell. sorry, other than that I love it!
Takai-taka chapter 24 . 12/4/2017
Just re-read this story and I have to say it's still one of the best One Piece fanfiction I have read. If you ever get back into the fandom you should make a sequel to this one. I know I would read it.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 24 . 11/14/2017
I’m not crying you’re crying
ar111 chapter 24 . 10/11/2017
awww im gonna cry again
The Fall of Spring chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Where...are they getting the wood for their fires?
Flufflez McSugartop chapter 24 . 9/2/2017
i know it's been a while, but i really want a series sequel where Luffy has his crew and they get surprised when thwy find out he is Whitebeard's son.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
This is my third time reading this story and I just realized Marco called them ( asl ) stupid in the first chapter!
ersana18 chapter 24 . 7/13/2017
this is one of the most beautiful masterpiece of fanfiction I ever read. thank you so much for your hard work!
Vongola10 chapter 24 . 6/23/2017
please continue with the next story in this series
Elkin reads chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
that was one of the cutest things i have ever read. i am in love it was so good.
I'm a person chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
I've read a lot of fan fiction's in my life but this one is by far one of the most well written and organized not to mention interesting fan fictions I have ever read so...good job your amazing and I'm a big fan
Guest chapter 24 . 5/2/2017
So lovely ; - ;
Thanks for writing :)
Angel chapter 9 . 4/2/2017
So lesson here: If caught in an avalanche, hide behind a big rock till found. If there's no big rocks around, you screwed.
1,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »