Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
samantha.a.burr4 chapter 24 . 4/23
Very cute fic!
Kawarumi chapter 24 . 3/12
The story itself was great, I really love this concept and you conveyed it splendidly. But all the spelling and grammatical mistakes were horrible. Even though English isn’t my native language, the mistakes were very noticeable. Don’t you have a beta? Why are almost all of the questions asked by characters written in a direct order and not reverse? Ahh how I wish someone edited it (honestly I was itching to do it myself while reading). Would’ve been a much greater work.
Juno chapter 24 . 3/6
Это такая замечательная работа..
Вы сгорели мне сердце.
CureCaligraphy chapter 22 . 2/21
I'm gonna pretend, just for funsies, that the Vinsmokes bought Sabo, because they would.
CureCaligraphy chapter 10 . 2/21
Thatch going on a mission, the warning that some events will be happening earlier... Please tell me we aren't about to have a Murder Teach on our-
(reaches The Part Of The Chapter) SON OF A BITCH
S-Lioness chapter 24 . 2/13
Thank you for this amazing and wholesome story. I am looking for the next one, and good luck with school.
Magic Morgana chapter 24 . 12/30/2020
I didn't know how often I came back to this story to read it. I just love it.
h4nnie0020 chapter 19 . 12/4/2020
I cried my heart out reading this chapter, why you gotta do this to me
MerryLittleMess chapter 24 . 11/23/2020
What an incredible ride! I laughed, I cried and it's 3am here, but I couldn't stop reading. The slow development of the connection between the boys and the crew were just too adorable and the plot twists had me at the edge of my seat. Boy, am I glad Ace didn't burn Sabo too much and that Teach didn't kill Thatch and that they found Sabo before he was taken away. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this amazing story with the world. I can't wait to recommend it to my friends and read it again. Please never stop writing! Seriously, you're really talented.
Tay chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
Aww I'm glad I found this! It's really cute so far
SilverMoonstone-1 chapter 5 . 8/16/2020
I just wanted to say, that the name of the head nurse is called Whisky, and she is wayyyyy nicer then this Lyra person.
Wanted-50Berry chapter 24 . 8/8/2020
Such a great story, ASL Whitebeards warms my heart to no end! I loved it! Really great pacing, lovely interactions and I read it all in one go! Thank you for writing this amazing fanfic! Absolutely adored it!
Aquarica chapter 24 . 7/24/2020
Gahhhh, it's so cute! I love it! Nice happy ending, I could cry. Also Marco is adorable in this, nice story
Dethcat chapter 22 . 6/28/2020
Oh thank god, he was only sold
Dethcat chapter 19 . 6/28/2020