Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
This is my third time reading this story and I just realized Marco called them ( asl ) stupid in the first chapter!
ersana18 chapter 24 . 7/13
this is one of the most beautiful masterpiece of fanfiction I ever read. thank you so much for your hard work!
Vongola10 chapter 24 . 6/23
please continue with the next story in this series
Elkin reads chapter 1 . 5/25
that was one of the cutest things i have ever read. i am in love it was so good.
I'm a person chapter 1 . 5/20
I've read a lot of fan fiction's in my life but this one is by far one of the most well written and organized not to mention interesting fan fictions I have ever read so...good job your amazing and I'm a big fan
So lovely ; - ;
Thanks for writing :)
Angel chapter 9 . 4/2
So lesson here: If caught in an avalanche, hide behind a big rock till found. If there's no big rocks around, you screwed.
Diclonious57 chapter 18 . 3/3
My babies!
Dimensional Roamer chapter 24 . 2/24
This was adorable omg
IpiuGate chapter 24 . 1/2
But if Luffy's part of Whitebeard's crew, how will he become King of the Pirates? Not that I don't love this story because I do but I'm just asking.
Also I wonder if you're not making it slightly too big a deal, from the crew's POV, about what the kids went through. They're pirates, I'm sure they're no strangers to hardships and that although infinitely sad, they are things that happen all over, especially on the Grand Line, where many people have crazy strength and powers. Death can occur in the most common and safe places after all, as Kuina's death has shown us. Or maybe I'm just too used to seeing them like that the same way they are.
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 24 . 12/28/2016
Absolutely awesome.

Wish there was more, like Thatch and Namur's reactions.
Plus Garp arriving to check on them all, I imagine him swimming through the sea because the ship was taking too long. Garp apologising to his grandkids and Luffy instantly forgiving him. Garp saying he owes Whitebeard 3 extra favours now etc etc etc.
Plus when Shanks finds out and pulls his ship up next to the MobyDick, walks on deck and Luffy just straight up punches him! All the Whitebeard pirates are just in shock, then Shanks starts laughing and says "Still not as strong as a pistol, Anchor."
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2016
This was great story
Stupid garp... i bet he feels horrible
Anyway thanks for this story it was great!
Travesti chapter 24 . 11/24/2016
Luffy is so adorable! I can't imagine the lives of those around him without him. Great fiction!
will chapter 24 . 11/13/2016
This is the second time I've read it and it's still the best fanfic I've read!
ahominedaiki chapter 24 . 10/21/2016
Just read this story in one go. Amazing writing, it really warmed my heart and brought several smiles to my face. Thank you.
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »