Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
HollowSea chapter 24 . 7/23
Ah... 333
Ladis11 chapter 4 . 7/4
It's chapter 4, and my heart broke. It's just the 4th damn chapter and I'm crying. Gosh
That was amazing! :)
Ariel Lazarus chapter 24 . 5/20
this is one of my favorite op fics! it's so cute! I love the asl bros bonding with the wbp over time and the pirates coming to love them all! I always cry everytime I read it! I mostly do my reading on ao3 nowadays, but fics like this make me glad ff is still up and that I still check it all these years after I mostly switched over! (I worry about the rumors I've been hearing about it potentially shutting down though, I'd cry if I couldn't read any of my old favorite fics like this one anymore) thank you so much for writing this! it always cheers me up to re-read it when I'm having a rough day!
Jeptwin chapter 22 . 5/12
I can’t imagine a slave truly ever hating another slave given what they’ve been through. That being said, the old man probably was doing what he thought was best for Sabo.

Also, I’d be surprised if Garp still had enough pride to look those boys in the eyes again
Jeptwin chapter 21 . 5/12
Frankly whatever torture Namur did to him wasn’t enough; I’m firmly of the opinion that I want to see all of Sabaody in flames and the slave trade devastated.
Jeptwin chapter 19 . 5/12
Truthfully I’m surprised the boys aren’t already branded. If they were, I suppose Garp could try and get them sent to Amazon Lily given that there’s no way he doesn’t know about Hancock, but that’s just trading one Pirate for another. Or they could go to the revolutionaries, or the sun pirates! So many wonderful options he’s given them
Jeptwin chapter 18 . 5/12
Welp. Rob’s dead, and Garp may be too.
Jeptwin chapter 15 . 5/12
Poor Luffy is probably pretty badly bruised
Jeptwin chapter 14 . 5/12
Frankly Garp did the boys several massive disservices, but making them afraid to explore their powers? That’s just stupid, especially from a man who’s literally exposed to insanely strong ability users every day and is fully aware that to get anywhere in the marines most people require a Devil Fruit
Jeptwin chapter 13 . 5/12
My my, double whammy! You know, I do think that the Devil fruits will soon be revealed to the crew. I’m sure they’ll all be very excited!
Jeptwin chapter 12 . 5/12
I figured it was only a matter of time! Garp’s not gonna be happy, but if they left for the reason I think they did, it’s for the best
Jeptwin chapter 11 . 5/12
Could Luffy have unlocked his Observation Haki early out of stress?
Jeptwin chapter 10 . 5/12
The question is... is it the Mera Mera... or the Yami Yami
Jeptwin chapter 6 . 5/12
Marco's hooked now, no way he's gonna give Luffy up to Garp
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »