Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
Krystal 'Demon' Sanate chapter 24 . 3/28/2016
Reread this story again. I like it. Will there be a sequel soon?
Titania1796 chapter 24 . 3/14/2016
Puedes hacer una secuela me gusto mucho y Luffy va tener sus propios nakamas
BlindieMac chapter 24 . 3/11/2016
This was just the best! I am so glad that I read it! You did such a great job with characters that we really don't know much about! I know my headcanons for this crew will be what you wrote from now on. I am so glad that I read this! In all honesty I was going to give this fic a pass because I thought it was going to be a crack fic, but I am so glad that I decided to give it a try because it is the best! I love this AU that you've created! You write the brothers so well too! Great job!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2016
I like to imagine that Canon has been messed up by them being there ie Thatch wouldn't have found the fruit for years unless he'd gone in that mission which he wouldn't have unless he hurt his ribs, see?
WisteriaPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
I love your story! I have read it twice already and it is really captivating. I like the idea of Ace, Sabo and Luffy having adventures with the whitebeard crew. Everyone is just so cute, especially Luffy! I enjoyed so much. 3
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 24 . 3/1/2016
So would Luffy not make his own crew in this time line?
GreenDrkness chapter 24 . 2/22/2016
。(Д)。。(Д)。。(Д)。
That was soo sweet
Keep on the writes
it's red chapter 24 . 2/14/2016
you know, I'm hoping to see shanks pop out here or there,
or at least, luffy mention shanks and the crew reaction,
I think that would be funny,
but
thanks for thr good story~
Geirhildur chapter 24 . 2/12/2016
I noticed some odd word choices, like sale where it would be sell, shuttered where it would be shuddered and cloths where it would be clothes. I mention this only because it jolted me out of the story a bit.

But this is the second time I read this story and I love it just as much on the second read-through. Young ASL is just too cute!
MyAnimeObsession chapter 24 . 1/31/2016
Love this story so much!
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
love
Hope chapter 24 . 1/18/2016
This story is too amazing to be true, I can barely comprehend I managed to find a story this great. Thank you so much for this story! It was captivating, and your writing is beyond words!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
"Being alone is worse than death."
Jo Anna Grace chapter 24 . 1/5/2016
Happiness :)
wintersalad chapter 24 . 12/26/2015
I'm finding myself in love with these Whitebeard fostering ASL fics, especially when they're written this well! There were a few consistent typos that were distracting, but they should be easy enough to edit when you have the time, and it doesn't detract from the worth of this story. I love how you develop the relationships and bonds between your characters. I also like how you bring out Garp's shortcomings but also recognize where he is coming from. The only thing I feel I missed out on was a resolution to Teach's treachery. Thank you for sharing!
1,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »