Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
Kate chapter 24 . 12/8/2015
Just reread this story, my god I live your work.
Katepatterson chapter 24 . 11/28/2015
Love it very adorable and accurate for how I would think the characters would act
namisnakama chapter 24 . 11/26/2015
that was so beautiful and i loved the Endung, too *_* and the character Development, especiallY for ace was Perfect!
Lumoa chapter 24 . 11/8/2015
OH god this tugged at my heartstrings. I loved it, plenty of fluff and angst with the three little ones. For real I would have loved to see this as an actual thing in the manga. Can't we have an alternate universe or something? I need my three pirate children to be happy (and not dead or grieving damnit)
LoveLifeForever chapter 22 . 10/18/2015
You know what I would love to see? This chapter actually justifies it happening too. I want to see Saobody sunk beneath the waves with every slaver and slave owner trapped on it. Maybe by Whitebeard. They say he has the power to do it, and right now he is definitely justified. Not sure why he didn't do that in the first place.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
Amazing story so far
Mina26 chapter 24 . 10/15/2015
I really do love this story and would like a sequel.
MarcoAce chapter 24 . 10/14/2015
This story was really awesome! :D I love your writing!
MarcoAce chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
Aghhhhhhhh yeeeessssss, I love this chapter soooo much! Ace is my favourite character and his devils fruit is so awesome. I really love how you included it in this. :D Loving this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/1/2015
Loved it
The girl who envies books chapter 22 . 9/25/2015
I hope school didn't actually kill you since you haven't so much as touched your account in a little less than a year I've been getting kinda worried.
kickassdani chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
Oh God! This is the fifth time, I've re-read this and I still love this fic! It's truly a masterpiece of fluff, feels and sweetness!
Bleh blehh blegh chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
Still waiting for the chapter where Luffy sees Shanks again :3
Bleh blehh blegh chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Actually, in the memory, once (or a couple of times I don't remember), there was snow when they faught a bear or something. But it doesn't matter either way since I love this story!
OveractiveImagination5290 chapter 24 . 9/8/2015
I really liked this story a lot. I loved the relationships that the three brothers formed with three of the commanders of the Whitebeard pirates.
1,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »