Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
The girl who envies books chapter 22 . 9/25/2015
I hope school didn't actually kill you since you haven't so much as touched your account in a little less than a year I've been getting kinda worried.
kickassdani chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
Oh God! This is the fifth time, I've re-read this and I still love this fic! It's truly a masterpiece of fluff, feels and sweetness!
Bleh blehh blegh chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
Still waiting for the chapter where Luffy sees Shanks again :3
Bleh blehh blegh chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Actually, in the memory, once (or a couple of times I don't remember), there was snow when they faught a bear or something. But it doesn't matter either way since I love this story!
OveractiveImagination5290 chapter 24 . 9/8/2015
I really liked this story a lot. I loved the relationships that the three brothers formed with three of the commanders of the Whitebeard pirates.
AkuminoTsuki chapter 24 . 8/21/2015
I really love this story I have read and re read it so many times. I have written a story that includes a sort of what happened after thing as part of some chapters. I have given you credit and made sure people know it's not min, but I wanted to tell you about it because I respect you as a writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Still waiting for that sequel, lol... T-T
The Patient One chapter 24 . 8/14/2015
This story is further proof that I need to look more into AU stories. This was immensely fun to read. Wonderful work.
Revan3363 chapter 24 . 8/13/2015
Good story, hope you post a sequel :)
Rowknan chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Awesome start man. Heh guess Dadan got tired of the three hellions so Garp got whitebeard (the only person who he can't easily crush to a bloody pulp) to do it.
The Magical Kaitou KID chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
When Marco reveals that he knows about Luffy's devil fruit:

Marco: That's right, it doesn't hurt when people hit you, so maybe bullets don't effect you.
Namur: You knew!
Marco: Of course I did. I'm Marco. TROLOLOLOLOOOO!
SayMrrp chapter 24 . 7/24/2015
Awesome! :D

THIS IS GREAT.

I loved it so very much. Time to go read your other stories! :D

My first read One Piece fanfic!
SayMrrp chapter 23 . 7/24/2015
Argh, I thought Luffy would've said, "not forever, I wanna be the king of pirates" or something.

:D

By the way, I like happy endings. :O
SayMrrp chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
Ohhnonononononononono. Not this.

I can tell what's gonna happen by the chapter's name... ohhhh.
angeltrod519644 chapter 24 . 7/20/2015
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE WORD I READ FROM EVERY CHAPTER, ITS SO TOUCHING AND BEAUTIFUL~! THANK YOU!
1,240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »