Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
alynawatlovers chapter 24 . 5/18/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I would love to see a sequel. :)
An chapter 24 . 5/17/2015
This story was great x3 it was funny interesting and intriguing, and Also about the one-shot, i am looking forward for them, i really want to se the reaction of the straw hats and Whitebeards when they meet or at the least whe Luffy's crew will found out the relationship betwen Luffy and Whitebeard ;)
xoxo chapter 24 . 5/16/2015
Marry me
Mithril Lace chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
Overall, I really really enjoyed this story :3 I was worried for Sabo (You weren't afraid to go there with Luffy on that island of pervs!) but I'm really glad it turned out the way it did. As far as AUs go, this fic had me smiling and squealing. I'm also really glad Garp didn't get the bastardization treatment he tends to get in a lot of fanfics with the kids/teens on Whitebeard's ship. I also really enjoy your writing style :)
aiwo175 chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
Eres asombrosa! me encanta tu fic ! Ganmabte! Sería genial que ace y sabo sientan un poco de celos de marcó. Arigato
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Me encanta tu historia w ganmbate!
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
Come on, don't make this dramatic. Garp is seriously training Ace, Sabo and Luffy. In the real world it might be abuse but in One piece? Nah. It's his fist of love.
LittleChomper chapter 24 . 4/28/2015
This is the most cutest one piece story that i've read! I love this and I will read it again and again!
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 22 . 4/26/2015
Oh god. You have no idea how relived I was when what happened when Darius took Sabo away was reviled. In was afraid of the worst. I kept thinking about it, and I just couldn't stop thinking about slowly stripping Darius of his flesh every time the thought surfaced. I'm really glad that the worst is isn't what happened to any of the boys and that they got rescued so quick I was about fit to murder everything when the boys got sold into slavery. If they hadn't been rescued so quick, I think I may have died inside. Especially when they were separated. My poor heart just couldn't take it. I still want to rend the slave traders limb from limb and stuff, but I'll let the Whitebeard Pirates do that.
cantorahagedoorn chapter 24 . 4/17/2015
lovely story.
I really enjoyed reading this.
Thank you and I'm going to read your sequel's!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/15/2015
Adorable!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/14/2015
im happy i read this
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
i got teary eyed because my innocent luffy is feeling alone damnit
Soul'sGlitters chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
hahahahahahaha
that sassy Luffy ;'D
DemonQueen16 chapter 24 . 3/25/2015
I know at the end of these things you are supposed to leave a big long review about how you felt .If it was awesome if it was suckish or whatever you thought it was supposed to write that though but this story was beautiful in its simplicity it wasn't like one of those flashy big stories that had no end in it. It was like you went on a journey with them as they were incorporated in life on the Moby Dick and their struggle in the face of slavery. it was really awesome so good job nice story I really looking forward to what you write done
1,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »