Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
shay chamberlain chapter 24 . 11/25/2014
That was awesome. When will you do an sequel? Because i would like to read it
Mad Y u e chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
Awwwwwwww This was so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-hugs- I loved the story, it's so fluffly and adurrableeee
Thank you so much for writing this I'll read your other ASL story for sure eue!

Good job! /o/ -throws confetti-
Inacticelg chapter 17 . 11/20/2014
hehe how fast they became so happy it's so sweet!
Kpop Bias chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Awesome story
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
I really love this story. I'm so glad that I found it. Off to find the sequel now.
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 24 . 10/27/2014
Oh... I am so sad that it's done. Your fic is just amazing.
Nekocin chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
This is an amazing story. Thank you for writing this epic. I love the friendship and family scenes. I love how you tried to keep them IC despite your warning that they are actually OoC, but honestly, I didn't think they're too far from canon characterization. I can actually see this happening if Garp ever had the idea to drop the kids off on Newgate's ship; the kids would've grown to love the crew and experience how family works.

Now i'm frigging crying over this whole thing. My heart clenches just reading over the tragic stuff like Ace being swallowed by the snow, the kids getting sold off, the torture etc etc. Love it all. Can't wait to read all your other stories.
koylic chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
man i loved the story i hope you upload the sequel soon.
zorchide chapter 24 . 10/9/2014
Est-ce que tu vas faire une suite de cette fic
Ecarlates chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Hello ! I love your story and I want to know if I can translate it in French if nobody has do that before, please ? And thank for this super story !
Little Lady Slytherin chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
GAH THIS WAS SO... GAH BEAUTIFUL!
The Lemonade Ninja chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
Love this story. There's not much else really I can say... I enjoyed it all so much; the relationships between Ace, Sabo and Luffy and the crew and I like how they all warmed up to one individual e.g. Luffy and Marco.
One thing in particular that stood out to me was that while Garp did many things of questionable wisdom, earning the anger of many of the whitebeard crew, you still made it clear that he loved his grandkids and wanted what was best for them (even if he had a few misguided notions of what that was), and that not everybody turned against him e.g. Luffy not wanting to upset him. I loved this because I've read so many stories were it ends up basically bashing a character, and I was thankful that you instead portrayed Garp as a man who had good intentions (the best possible life for his grandkids) but had flawed thinking as to how exactly to get to that point and what it included.
All in all I can't wait for more stories in this universe and would love to read a sequel if you write one, and believe or not for the Whitebeards and the brothers and not for Garp... ;) . Also Shanks appearing in future stories would be awesome... and I've gotta admit I'm curious as to what would happen with the Strawhats.

Huh... for someone who stated that there 'wasn't much else to say' I sure did write a lot... well hopefully until you write another story and if not; well I loved this one! ... as was earlier stated...
MissJenca chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
After reading this fix over about a hundred times, I have come to the conclusion that Luffy's nightmare here is at least partially haki induced. And that pleases me.
That aside, I really like this story, but you have some promises to keep, deary. You do too dang well with your characterizations to promise me Shanks and make me go without, dammit!
Inacticelg chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
are there any stories similar to this
ghostlyangel chapter 24 . 8/18/2014
This was an awesome story. I can't wait for the next stories.
1,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »