Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
madworld27 chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
This story is so good; it deserves a sequel! :)
crazzyredhead chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
I hope a sequel will be in the near future
Love this story
crazzyredhead chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
I cried because of this chapter
Alyss Penedo chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
Note: Sabody is a MANDRAKE grove. Not mango.
Ninaloveanime chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I need to reread this! XD I cant get it out of my head! ... of course if I reread it'll make it worse but who cares! XD
Ninaloveanime chapter 24 . 5/29/2014
that was officially my most favourite story ever! you capture their personality really well and if there were an ooc I would care less! it was just ughhh so awesome! my ever favourite luffy! I think I'm gonna have problem calming down for a while! I finish this pieces of awesomeness in just few hour! very very very good story! brilliat! epic! -insert other complementing vocabulary- thumbssss upp!
K D BLACK chapter 24 . 5/28/2014
I love this story is fantastic. felicitation.
Elfyliane chapter 24 . 5/26/2014
J'ai fini de lire cette histoire avec un énorme sourire aux lèvres. C'était très bien écrit. Bravo!
AceLi fan chapter 24 . 5/23/2014
Updateeee!
Keirra chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
Oh this was so fun to read! I did keep hoping that at some point Luffy would mention Shanks just to get a reaction from whoever was around him at the time, but if you do more stories in this universe (which I really hope you do!) there will be plenty of time for that. This story opens the door to so many possibilities of different ways canon events could happen, or completely different courses the three boys lives could take. I would have liked to see Teach dealt with, but that is more because I hate him dearly for his actions in the canon and now I like Thatch (at least your version of him) so it's a stronger dislike than it was before. I think you did a really good job capturing their personality's as kids, making it believable that the characters would react this way to the situations you put them in. I loved this story and cannot wait to read more from you. Thank you.
ImpsDream chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
This was so cute! I loved it :D The only thing that I can think of that might (might because what the hell do I know about how to write YOUR story) make it better was if Shanks turned up at one point to see Luffy.
Thank you. Brilliant!
Blueskullz chapter 24 . 5/15/2014
Absolutely wonderful read.
I honestly loved the whole thing- Luffy's adorable personality, Ace's slightly untrusting but loyal attitude, and Sabo's both curious and intelligent mind.
It was a chocolate-y sweet end, and I was actually really surprised; I thought you would make Luffy not accept Whitebeard's proposition (like most other fanfics do when they make Luffy turn the offer down and become a great captain on his own) but thinking about it after reading, I realized that it fit the storyline. Especially since you emphasized how much Luffy hated being alone :')
Again, I loved the whole thing. Bonds of the family and the struggles of realizing that you're not alone.

I have a question, will there be a sequel? (Cause I would love to see one) And if so, will it be up anytime soon? Or are you still working out some details?
ShivaVixen chapter 22 . 5/9/2014
Your transitions are a bit awkward here.
Probably should have gone in order withe reviews, given your last note in this chapter confirms an appearance by Shanks in the future.
Oh Well.
Hmm, other than Shanks ... I would like to see Robin. It would mess with the timeline some more, but I was thinking of it like this:
Luffy gets seperated from the others in a town, and finds Robin. He helps her escape some Bounty Hunters and the two talk, Luffy declaring his dream to be Pirate king, and Robin telling part of the truth of why she's hunted. Luffy asks her to come with him, as his pops won't turn her away, Robin tells him that sooner or later everyone decides they don't want her, and Luffy informs her that his brother used to think that too, and declares he (Luffy) would never reject her. Robin is shocked, and Luffy hugs her, saying he's not strong enough yet to have his own crew, but someday he will be, and he's going to come after her if she doesn't want to come now.
Two possible endings, 1, more bounty hunters come, and Robin hides luffy before running and drawing them away, both hoping to meet again, or 2, the hunters come, Luffy pulls Robin into coming with him, and she picks him up in order to get him safely to whitebeards ship, where she's invited to join.
I would like the second, with Robin at somepoint mentioning that when Luffy splits and becomes his own captain, she will be going with him. (Because at somepoint, Luffy is going to have to leave Whitebeard, and while he still is considered one of them, and has an long standing alliance, he forms the Strawhats and gets more publicity for that than being one of whitebeards allies.)
Again, I think too much.
ShivaVixen chapter 23 . 5/9/2014
Hmm, been thinking- how is Shanks going to react to Whitebeard having Luffy?
Shanks and his crew really developed a soft spot for their 'Anchor', to the point where, in Canon, Shanks and crew are worried when they find out Luffy ate the gum-gum fruit, the one time Shanks freaks out is because Luffy is kidnapped by the bandit, and then gives up his arm for him. They also celebrate his first bounty, and when Shanks ends the war, Lucky Roux (or Roo, whichever) asks about seeing Luffy. The only reason they didn't take Luffy with them is Shanks felt he'd be safer in his village, not wanting bring a kid into danger.
I really think you should bring them in, because Shanks is really Luffy's first father figure, while Whitebeard is the adoptive one.
(Something like, the two crews meet up, maybe on an Island, some trash talk starts then:
Luffy: Hi, Shanks!
Shanks: Hey, Anchor! Luffy?!
Luffy runs and jumps on Shanks, all of Shanks crew immediately either fusses over him, or glares at Whitebeards crew for having 'their' Anchor.)
And of course, the flipside would be Luffy's over- protective brothers: all of them, especially Marco. Though learning Shanks sacrificed his arm for Luffy would help appease them.
Yeah, I thought about this a lot. :}
ShivaVixen chapter 24 . 5/9/2014
A wonderful story, I hope to see more of this universe in the future!
If I get a chance, I'll be reviewing the rest of the chapters individually.
Thank you For writing this!
1,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »