Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
WaMiLoe chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
Nice.
Really liked this story.
Well usually I do like stories more the longer they are, but I get your point and I have to agree actually because really long stories (200,000 words) tend to run out of steam more often than not.
I don't mind that you ended it without writing about Thatch and Namur's thoughts and reactions since we all can guess them anyways they don't really need to be put into words and it really is a perfect point to end this.
Very much looking forward to the sequel(s) ;)
SkittlesTheUnicorn chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
I knew this day would come, but I didn't expect it so soon! This was a great story and I'm sad to see it end. But I do agree with you, this was a good place to end it. And I will be looking forward to the new stories in this universe! You're a fantastic writer and this story was amazing and adorable, so thank you for sharing it!
blueh chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
Annnddddd a beautiful story come to a beautiful close. I can understand not wanting to make something go on forever, but there just something special about finally finishing a story, right? I've been with this story since, like, chapter four, I think and would always eagerly await your updates. I'd sit on my bed for hours staring at my computer screen just waiting for you to update your story and I've got to say that this is, by far, one of my favorite stories on fanfiction and it deserves the almost 900 reviews it has.
Wel, I hope to read more of your future updates on other stories! And I look forward to your next stories in the same universe.
Luffy1Ace1Sabo chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
I totally agree, and the ending was great. Can't wait for the sequel.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
aww darn it was so good! can't wait for sequel
FluffyDragonsLiveInMyHouse chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
Oh noes! D: Not school - here, quick, I'll burn it down and you run!

This has been a great story! I loved it and all it's little twists, yer a genius 'Arry! :D I'm sad that it's over...but it's awesome so it's cool :3

I can't wait for more stories like this, you awesomesauce you! :D
TheAnalei chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
I'm sad it's ending, but it was a great ending. I like how you ended and started with Marco - full circle :D
The boys are so cute! I love how they're on the crew now, and I'm excited for the day more stories in this universe come to life!
Good luck with school and graduation! :D
XxWindBeneathMyWingsxX chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! Please I want to see how this plays out! XD This is DEFINETLY in my top 5 favorated stories on One Piece! I want to see if Luffy stays with Whitebeard or does he still try to follow his dream to become Pirate King with his crew? Want ti see what has been born from that precious brain of yours! SEQUEL!
- XxTheWindBeneathMyWingsxX
xXMissAmeXx chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
I've just been sitting here screeching for like... 5 minutes. This was a great end to a even greater story. You outdid yourself with it. :) I've read so many times I've lost count and every time I have the same happy floaty feeling. Thank you so much for this fic. It's everything I ever wanted and needed. Hope to see other stuff from you 3
Darky Dreyar chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
THIS WAS AWESOME!
THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
YOU ARE AWESOME!
:D
Tachibana Natsu chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
Did someone say Sequel?
a84vpszy chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
YES! Hopefully school doesn't kill you! Live for this story! Can't wait!
Pineapple King chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
Sabaody...tsk.
Hate that place. Slave traders.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 23 . 3/1/2014
Aw. Hey, maybe you can make a squeal that shows them all years later.
Yvonne Park chapter 23 . 2/27/2014
I only found this story yesterday, and I have had a hard time putting it down since. I really have enjoyed reading it so far! You are a very good writer. I can't wait to read the ending of this! I hope you update soon. :)

-Yvonne