Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
Ireadtomuch chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Don't kill Thatch! I mean it! No! Bad!
Ireadtomuch chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Okay that settles it. The Whitebeard pirates have to keep these three because that last scene just made coo out loud. It was so adorable!
ichigo1508 chapter 23 . 2/16/2014
Glad they said yes to Whitebeards mark. :)
nony chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
Yay Thatch! I read one too many fics where he dies, even in AUs.
nony chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Oh god, don't kill him plz
Aqua468 chapter 23 . 2/14/2014
alesfan chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
What...that's kind of surprising...I'm going to miss this story :( but can't wait for that chapter! :)
Fairyashes chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
If you make thatch die I will find you and kill you in your sleep
a84vpszy chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
NOOOOO never end this magical story! It's absolutely AMAZING! you could at least do one shots, or go as you were! I would miss this story A LOT! Enough to reread the story between each chapter!
Awesome chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
I absolutely love this story! It has just the right amount of drama, feels, and humour! I really adore the idea of the three brothers growing up on Whitebeard's ship, and I think it was very skillful how you had Sabo mention his ship blowing up so the reader could easily figure out the timeline/continuity. Is Luffy still going to set out to be the pirate king? I think it would be great for him and his crew to still be together, maybe run into Whitebeard before Luffy mentions he grew up with him... I think that would be funny anyways:p! Great fic, thank you so much for writing this! Looking forward to the last bit!:)
Puppet Dragon chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
I love this story! I'm going to be so sad when it ends (sobs :( ). I think this story is amazing, you're an incredible writer! Oh can you please put maybe a chapter where the Whitebeard pirates learn about Luffy's connection to Shanks or Shanks even showing up and interacting with the ASL and the Whitebeard pirates? I think the interactions between ASL and the Whitebeard Pirates was adorable and liked how the story progressed and how ASL's thoughts and trust swayed moving forward and then sometimes getting setback. It made it more realistic and connectable to me because life isn't all straight forward and roses. Anyway I can't wait for your next chapter because I know you won't disappoint. :)
seikens chapter 23 . 2/7/2014
CRIES UNCONTROLLABLY
Ace's Lover chapter 23 . 2/7/2014
how were the whitebeard pirate able to take the boys pics with out them knowing?
xXMissAmeXx chapter 23 . 2/7/2014
This is my favorite fanfic ever. From One Piece from any fandom I'm in. No fanfic will top this one. I've read it 3 times in the last 2 days. I just can't get enough of it. I will never not love it. Thank you so much for writing it.
Daniella chapter 23 . 2/7/2014
They became a family :)
But what about Dadan and Makino, they love the boys?
1,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »