Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
Dethcat chapter 16 . 6/27/2020
Garp is neither abusive nor negligent. He’s one of the highest ranking marines and thus is often needed. Plus Luffy and Ace are the soms of two of the most dangerous people to ever live, so they need to be strong to survive. Garp is eccentric though
Dethcat chapter 11 . 6/27/2020
I’m real glad that Luffy’s future sight and haki kicked in around Teach even if Luffy didn’t know it
acetwolf94 chapter 24 . 4/22/2020
I LOVE IT!
MagicIceDragon chapter 5 . 3/18/2020
I hate that docter lady she like you will be forgive for you ill will of judgment excuse me there children they have trust issues fight me
MagicIceDragon chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
Lier shanks ship is amazing even better than white beard
Tenjo chapter 14 . 2/25/2020
I don’t know how I feel about the story. One Piece is so great because of Luffy, who is beyond stupid and constantly gets himself into danger but has the strength to get out and has near unwavering confidence. In this, he’s somehow more stupid but doesn’t have any strength or confidence. The angst with Ace and Sabo’s inconsistent wariness also gets tiring. I like the concept and the execution isn’t bad per se, I just don’t enjoy it that much.
MagicIceDragon chapter 10 . 1/27/2020
Please don't kill thatch
MagicIceDragon chapter 7 . 1/27/2020
Damn the old man I fucking strong
DetectiveBiggs98 chapter 24 . 12/11/2019
YES! What a great way to end it! Those three have had a rough time of it, I’m glad they’ve finally found a home with adults who will take care of them!
DetectiveBiggs98 chapter 9 . 12/11/2019
This felt perfectly in character to me, Sabo n Ace have already proven in canon something happening to the other would be enough to cause a breakdown! I’m glad Marco was the one to find Ace, just feels right somehow!
DetectiveBiggs98 chapter 6 . 12/11/2019
marco being weak for luffys puppy eyes is the best thing ever XD XD him protecting luffy was adorable! those bar guys were gross im glad one got thrown thru a wall!
DetectiveBiggs98 chapter 4 . 12/11/2019
Aww poor Luffy!
DetectiveBiggs98 chapter 2 . 12/11/2019
THAT FOOD FIGHT THO XD XD That had me laughing out loud!
DetectiveBiggs98 chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
Oh my goddddd I already love this!
KyouTsuki chapter 1 . 11/3/2019
I've been looking for this story for a few days and I'm glad that I found it again. It's amazing!
1,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »