Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
My babies!
Dimensional Roamer chapter 24 . 2/24/2017
This was adorable omg
IpiuGate chapter 24 . 1/2/2017
But if Luffy's part of Whitebeard's crew, how will he become King of the Pirates? Not that I don't love this story because I do but I'm just asking.
Also I wonder if you're not making it slightly too big a deal, from the crew's POV, about what the kids went through. They're pirates, I'm sure they're no strangers to hardships and that although infinitely sad, they are things that happen all over, especially on the Grand Line, where many people have crazy strength and powers. Death can occur in the most common and safe places after all, as Kuina's death has shown us. Or maybe I'm just too used to seeing them like that the same way they are.
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 24 . 12/28/2016
Absolutely awesome.

Wish there was more, like Thatch and Namur's reactions.
Plus Garp arriving to check on them all, I imagine him swimming through the sea because the ship was taking too long. Garp apologising to his grandkids and Luffy instantly forgiving him. Garp saying he owes Whitebeard 3 extra favours now etc etc etc.
Plus when Shanks finds out and pulls his ship up next to the MobyDick, walks on deck and Luffy just straight up punches him! All the Whitebeard pirates are just in shock, then Shanks starts laughing and says "Still not as strong as a pistol, Anchor."
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2016
This was great story
Stupid garp... i bet he feels horrible
Anyway thanks for this story it was great!
Travesti chapter 24 . 11/24/2016
Luffy is so adorable! I can't imagine the lives of those around him without him. Great fiction!
will chapter 24 . 11/13/2016
This is the second time I've read it and it's still the best fanfic I've read!
ahominedaiki chapter 24 . 10/21/2016
Just read this story in one go. Amazing writing, it really warmed my heart and brought several smiles to my face. Thank you.
zoewinter1 chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
this entire chapter had my heart clenching in pain... poor little luffy just wants his brothers to be happy...
zoewinter1 chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
Oh man that last line "Luffy didn't mind being by himself for a little while. Sort of" oh man it broke my heart i literally felt my chest clench when I read that. Luffy's literally said he'd rather die than be alone oh god m t
dragonzrreal chapter 24 . 10/4/2016
Okay I cried. That was such a sweet story.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/3/2016
It's so late...I should be doing hmwk, but I couldn't stop reading this! XD
I PLEAD FOR MORE! HAVE MERCY!
dragonzrreal chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Um, random question. ... The picture for this story has whitebeard's mark with ASL over it ... is that American Sign Language ASL, or Ace Sabo Luffy ASL? Because I got all excited, because I know sign language.
I know this is totally random sorry.
CharmingButIrrational chapter 11 . 9/14/2016
Ill be honest, thatch's reasoning is quite stupid. He's afraid of the fruit and its powers? He's a veteran of the new world under whitebeard. And he just heard that the fruit can absorb other df.
anaisonfire chapter 12 . 9/13/2016
Oh thank goodness and all the deities Thatch doesn't believe in.
1,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »