Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
Morwyn K chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
Luffy is so freaking cuuuuuute !
TheAnalei chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
The beginning was so cute! I loved the whole coat scene and the brothers all complaining about the cold and refusing to leave their bed. But NO! ACE! I hope he doesn't get hurt. :(
Molly chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Ohh, this is good! :)
sakura240 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Kura: Okay, first, the chapter before...KAWAII! I was so touched that Marco and Luffy bonded and that Luffy finally called Marco by his name! So adorable! And the two have their own little secret!

Berry: Actually, everything about this story is amazing!

Kura: Heck yeah! XD It's so cute! I wonder if the trio will every tell anybody that Luffy is a rubber human. I'm amazed that they managed to keep it a secret for that long...But seriously, I am in love with this story! XD I wonder if Ace an Sabo ever noticed that Luffy stopped calling Marco Mr. Pineapple Head...

Berry: :)

Kura: Please do update soon! Until then...BYES! XD
Amerika Knight chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
i think i just found the holy grial of fan fiction! this is awesome! never stop writing! i love the interaction between A.S.L and the Whitebeard pirates (though Luffy makes a good point-Why are they called the Whitebeard pirates, if Edward doesn't have a beard?)
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
:D "That's a mystery bird." For some reason, Luffy labeling everything as "mystery" will never get old. Loved it!
doubledamn chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Great. I'm loving this. Was sort of expecting the guy challenging Whitebeard to be Crocodile but I suppose the guy gets challenged all the time. Great work, can't wait for the next one. If you haven't already read Second Round by RasberryJo its based of what would happen if Sabo, Ace and Luffy all lived with Whitebeard for a while, Luffy coming back to do the 'canon-run' with Sabo to keep an eye on him.
doubledamn chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Nice. Should have got Marco correcting Luffy with "Pineap-" before realsing what he was saying. I know its a bit cartoony but it would have worked.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Nice. This kind of reminds of the premise of RasberryJo's story Second Round.
Zombie-Theo chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
* me fangirl scream over this fanfic*
You make the characters reactions to things really good!
As if Oda did this fanfic himself! :D
vete chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Fun chapter and an entertaining story.
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
This is an awesome chapter! Though im wondering which incident with bluejam was ace refering to...? Also will u b writing a chapter with the brothers revealing luffy's secret and telling whitebeard about the bluejam incident?
TallTalesOfTheSea chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
I love your story! It's so cute! Thank you very much for the good time I had while reading it!
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Poor Luffy, giving people heart attacks without even meaning too. Fool captain trying to shoot the boy. Psh. Of course, learning that Luffy knows what a phoenix is (sort of) should lead to Sabo asking WHY Marco told him that. Sorry I haven't reviewed before. I love this story, it's adorable.
KTDLover chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
This is a wonderful story!
Please continue!