Reviews for Somewhere To Belong
Guest chapter 17 . 5/6/2016
You are soon amazing to think of all these details, and if you ever made it into a manga I think that it will be as popular as heaven and hell (not joking)
Guest chapter 15 . 5/6/2016
Nice and agrees with what you said at the last section about luffy and him feeling hurt by bullets
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2016
Sooooooooooo nice .
R-daisy chapter 24 . 4/18/2016
I like fanfic yours. This is very interesting, and I could not stop laughing. :"D
Too bad it was finished, I also wish to read this sequel quickly. Sorry for my bad english
Ganbatte ne

Sweet regards
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 24 . 4/18/2016
Brilliant and spectacular story that hit all the right notes. Definitely a great story to bring on more than a few smiles and laughs, and perhaps now one of my favorite portrayals of the Whitebeard Pirates. The only thing truly out of placed I noticed was the occassional word hear or there. I noticed that you called Sabaody "Mango Grove" which I don't think is quite right and I recall you used the word "sale" for "sell" a few times. Great story, characters, and ending. Thank you for writing and posting this superlative story!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/12/2016
So white beard and shanks have been known to occasionally meet up, I wonder what shanks' reaction would be when he found out that the asl trio were a part of whitebeard's crew?
Razor Raven chapter 19 . 4/10/2016
From last chapter *One who isn't reliant on a Devil Fruit.

Stupid hitting Post completely by accident before I'm done typing -_-
Razor Raven chapter 18 . 4/10/2016
As much as I love Oda's writing, it really does annoy me that Haruta turned out to be a male, as he could have been a hella awesome Badass Action Girl. One WITHOUT
Razor Raven chapter 15 . 4/10/2016
Phew, you scared me, for a moment there I thought the bastard was using seastone bullets. Also good to know Thatch is going to be okay :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
Thatch: "We took them out and I found something really cool"

Me: Oh, shit

Ace: "It's a fruit"

Me: Oh, fuck, NO

He was too busy showing off his prize to notice the slowly growing smirk on the face of the large man sitting behind him

Me: *Growls and cracks knuckles* Teach, don't you fucking DARE. Not only is Thatch a nice guy who doesn't deserve to die, but three lovable little boys will be VERY sad.
FireD.Rion chapter 24 . 4/9/2016
Will you make a sequel to this?
evaienna chapter 24 . 4/5/2016
I love it! Nice way to end it... very smooth
evaienna chapter 4 . 4/3/2016
I love how you had this incident make Ace and Sabo realized their responsibility over Ace
evaienna chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
I love the ending how you would explain Luffy's thoughts. Sounds just like him.
CuteDoggos chapter 24 . 3/29/2016
I would love if in the sequel it would continue after story in the first few chapters then skips to Luffy leaving like in the third chapter of your other story and then the Strawhat pirates don't know that luffy had any connection to the Whitebeard pirates and the strawhats get captured by really strong Marines (because weaklings aren't good enough for them) and Whitebeard pirates rescue them and the strawhats all have individual reactions and there's loads of ASL fluff and Marco and Luffy fluff and Family fluff and nakama Fluff! but that's just my opinion, and this story was awesome. Loved it! Have a nice day/night/morning!
1,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »