Reviews for Alpha Academy Season 2
i love this! post more!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Name: Vanessa Penelope White
Age: 17
Appearance: Long, thick, glossy, straight, waist-length strawberry blonde hair that she sometimes curls with large, copper coloured eyes fringed by long, thick, mascara-ed lashes. She's 5'7", with full pink lips, long legs, a straight ski slope nose and high cheekbones. She has a toned, curvy, lean and lithe body from years of training.
Hobbies/Talents: She enjoys Starbucks, lip gloss and doing hair but her true talents are Karate, fencing and archery. She's won international karate and fencing tournaments, and national archery competitions and has a ticket to the Olympics waiting for her after high school. (IDK how old you have to be to enter so can we just go with it?)
Why she will win: Because she is probably one, if not the, toughest person on the island. She has a fierce determination and never gives up. When she fights for something, she takes her opponent down quickly, finding there weakest point and exposing it. She rarely ever loses.
Awesome Sauce chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Here's my character.
Name: Shayna Summers (nickname: Shay)
Age: 17
Appearance: Tall, not too skinny. Has reddish-brown hair and bright green eyes. Likes to wear anything that looks good but has a slight edge to it. Always wears a leather jacket and/or combat boots.
Talent: Writing. At 7, she wrote her first story. At 10, her first book was published. At 13, she had 12 best sellers and was the top teen author.
Why she thinks she'll win: She's got it all. Shay is smart and cunning and she's not afraid to use it, even if it means turning on her friends. She's also pretty and knows how to sting a boy on like writing.
Please put her in,
Awesome Sauce.
GlitterToughie chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I know its probably late but I thought I'll give it a try
Name: Paige Luckett
Age: 14
Appearance: Waist length fiery red hair, pale skin with geass green eyes, thin rosebud lips. Paige is 5 feet tall and weighs 116 pounds
Hobbies/Talent: Singing and Gymnastics. Paige is extremely flexible
Why they think they will win?: paige thinks she'll win because she will try her very hardest to win and won't stop till she wins
Alice chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Name: Kyleigh Roberts
Age: 13 and a half
Appearance: Long straight chestnut hair and dove gray eyes, pale skinned, dimples, one chipped tooth
Hobbies/Talent: The best teen actress in her "small" town of Hollywood, California
Why a Winner: She's never lost. As simple as that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
My character is named Summer. She has dirty blond hair cut into a messy, layered bob. She has beautiful caramel colored eyes that show all her feelings. She is 14 years old. She loves to write, swim, and chat, but her favorite thing to do is play soccer and football. She is a tomboy and the daughter of a famous football player. She thinks she will win because she is the best and no one can beat her in sports of course!
Princess Unikitty chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
very short chapter, though i still liked it.
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
interesting. keep up the good work.
lily abbott chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Can you please put lily Abbott in your series she is Allies sister she has black hair and blue eyes and is very determined to win so please put lily Abbott in your series she is also very fashionable.
Disneyand1Dlover chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Lexi Hill
Age: 13
Appearance: 5' 3", dirty blonde hair, tan skin, 97 lbs. , strong
Personality: a bit flirty, talented, writer, prankster, extremely intelligent, has a small crush on Dingo Brazille, jokester, not very serious, good friend
Why she would win: she is extremely determined, and has never gave up on anything
Hope your still taking these!
Katy chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Hi! Can I be entered into the story? Thanks!
Sophie
Classically trained ballet dancer and violinist
Loves everything music related
Carmel brown hair down to her elbows
From Chicago
Nice and a great friend, but knows what she wants and will do anything to get it

And add anything else you think would fit her profile! Thanks so much!
-Katy!
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
great chapter.
practicallypretentious chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Soo good Jaz- you need to update more! :)
practicallypretentious chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Jasmine I want you to make me a member in ur story. Make me an Alpha. DO IT. (don't let me win though, it would go to my head ;p)
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 8/1/2013