Reviews for Fallen Redemption
skellyshook chapter 46 . 3/8
I found your story and I've read it through... I want to tell you what an amazing story this is... And how disappointed I am to see that you have not yet finished it... It's a waste and I hope that you find it in you to finish it
Grammar Police chapter 15 . 2/14
At the end of the chapter, Ron's grammar was correct, and Hermione's isn't. It really should be, "Harry, Hermione, and me." Because if you take away the use of Harry and Hermione's names, you wouldn't say "There was only [one] person in that room: *I*." Would you? No.
dramione-vincet-semper chapter 13 . 2/13
I'm so disappointed to have to leave this story behind, as your writing is so fresh and your plot absolutely enthralling. But I wish you had only been open with your readers about the pairings involved in this story.

Still hoping you finish it so that your other readers can continue on with it.
dramione-vincet-semper chapter 10 . 2/13
George performing his 'little stunt' for Hermione both warms and breaks my heart.

Very good plot so far!
dramione-vincet-semper chapter 1 . 2/13
Oh, I don't tend to read first person POVs, but this intro is interesting. I hope you intend to finish the strory!
frekles chapter 46 . 2/6
what a great story-so wish you had completed it!
keeeeeez chapter 46 . 2/1
Its a very intriguing story with an interesting plot! I really hope you update soon and not abandon it...
skari chapter 4 . 1/22
This story is really really good so far
skari chapter 1 . 1/22
Well, wow. Caught my interest!
Katie B chapter 46 . 12/31/2015
This fan fiction has been one of the most well written, clever and well thought out I have ever read. You've made a dynamic story that fits well with the canon and allows genuine relationships and character dimensions to form. Please continue this story, because I and the rest of your fans are eager to see where your brilliant mind takes us and how this story ends.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Pretty please update this story or a t least tell me u r not going to left it
Ani Mei chapter 46 . 2/25/2015
This is really intriguing and interesting development! It's been almost a year since your last update, I hope you're going to continue it. I'm excited to see what happens next!
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
I love this! I should tell you that i was not a dramione shipper, but drastoria instead so that is how you know how much i love it. Everything about it is exciting. You promised some cliché moments, and although i wasn't usually up for something like that, and rather chose dark atmosphere, i actually accept malfoy being unusually nice. But the one thing that keeps bothering me is the fact that voldemort needs spies to punish those below him. I think he would rather confront them, torture them, but using spies is a long way round. I understand that it is for the sake of the story, and i like it, but i hope you're also in for some criticisms.

And that reminds me, of how draco's reaction his father's death and his mother's new staying. I read how desperate he was when it was only his father sentenced in azkaban, how he looked almost dead. I expect him to be equally tortured at night like hermione, because he isn't nearly as strong as she is, as we all know. Sorry for the long review, i guess you could categories it as a spam. I thank you so much for making me love dramione again, i hope i will read more of your writings, have a nice day!
ZinnaMon chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Goodness, I love this fic! The fact that it's more dialogue than description, that Malfoy doesn't swear (and thus appears more dignified), that Hermione isn't OOC (it's only too easy to 'personalize' a character and not write him/her accordingly with the original books - but you've done wonderfully, in my opinion), and finally, that I've not yet read a fanfic with such a twist - now that I've said what I had to say, I'm off to read more :)
ZinnaMon chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Just started reading your story - already liking it a lot ;)