Reviews for I Became the Daughter and the Son
starkwaters chapter 1 . 7/22
I love this!
MADStar529 chapter 60 . 7/21
Amazing story. So beautiful. Love what you did with Jaime and Arya.
372259 chapter 60 . 7/15
I just wanted to say that this story and you writing were absolutely formidable!I loved reading this story;thank you so much for writing it! Your depiction of Jaimie and Arya's interactions is just SO perfect - PLEASE make a sequel! On that note, I recommend bringing back one of the Stark boys to rule Winterfell, since I highly doubt a Lannister would be capable of doing so with Northern lords being as they are (and, it would be awesome if Winterfell could stay with the Starks!)
Again, this story was incredible, and I can't wait to read the rest of your stories :D
372259 chapter 54 . 7/15
The explanation behind Myrcella's behaviour was FLAWLESS! Excellent job!
372259 chapter 53 . 7/15
I cannot even express the SHEAR EPIC-NESS of that moment! WOW! Amazing writing!
372259 chapter 47 . 7/15
YES! GO SANSA! Amazing writing, as always :D
372259 chapter 33 . 7/15
I am awed by the emotion you conveyed through this chapter - BRILLIANT!
372259 chapter 21 . 7/14
The ending got me - this is just SO well written! I don't even like this pairing (I was planning to stop reading when the Tywin and Arya bickering was done) but your writing is just too addictive! Well done! :D
372259 chapter 13 . 7/14
NO ! I was hoping for some more Tywin and Arya scenes :'( You write them so well! :'( :'( :'(
372259 chapter 5 . 7/14
This chapter was perfection! The way you characterized Tywin and his decision process - very VERY well done! I can't wait to read the rest of this story!
just me 5000 chapter 25 . 6/21
The dialogue in this chapter is fantastic.
sweetsunray chapter 13 . 6/17
I like the idea of your story, and the writing style. There was one thing I noticed - at some point in chapter 13 Jaime seems to consider 'a cupbearer' as something unsuitable for highborn girls. And you also have a boy doing it before, until Arya takes over again. Actually a cupbearer was a typical female and higborn position. In the books several highborn girls are mentioned as being sent to another household to serve as cupbearer. It was kind of the equivalent of a squire/page for higborn girls.
punky warhammer chapter 60 . 5/31
wow.
seriously. wow.

excellent writing! love this story!
thank you so much!
Allison Diamond chapter 60 . 5/28
I love this one, and surprisedly the pairing.

Moving away from the scene with Arya as Tywin's cupbearer, and developing it into something as a way to set up Arya's changes throughout this, is portrayed very well. Arya, in a way, truly respects Tywin, and he does the same for her. Then Jaime is introduced, and takes that away from her; forces her to get a grip on reality.

What starts out as bickering gradually turns to mutual understanding, agreement, respect, and love. Jaime and Arya connect so perfectly, because they are similar in so many ways. It's as if sometimes they are the same person. They interwine to form the perfect union.

Jaime and Arya's characterizations are spot-on, and Tryion and Sansa are starting to reach an agreement about their attraction, slash, love, to each other. I like how this all pan out; with Jaime and Arya trying to fix the other one; with them having a baby, therefore starting a new life together; with trusting each other gradually; and with accepting each other for who they are without names attached. I like how the dialogues and thoughts develop Jaime and Arya's growing love.

Other than a few grammatical errors here and there, this is very well-done. I, most definitely, ship them now, even if it's more like a crack ship, and can't wait to read more stories, and possibly write for these two. Thanks for sharing. I'll read the sequel later, and more writings of yours.
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 11 . 5/17
I lover this and hate it at the same time, you've written it so well