Reviews for I Became the Daughter and the Son
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 60 . 10/14
Awesome story!
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 5 . 10/13
so, she can kill cersei, after all her name now isn't lannister anymore but baratheon...
selene344 chapter 60 . 9/4
That was a wild crazy ride with some of the most beautiful character development I've ever read. Made me laugh- cry- all the dramatic things. Thank you.
riyer chapter 32 . 7/21
When it started out - I thought it would be a lot of descriptions and not enough substance but you have proven me wrong..
I love it.
Vita Consuelo chapter 60 . 7/16
i didn't wamt this masterpiece to end!
voidzzz chapter 60 . 3/11
Good stuff. I really enjoyed her relationship with Tywin, that old bastard.
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 40 . 3/2
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 30 . 3/1
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 20 . 3/1
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 10 . 2/28
Glacious chapter 60 . 2/14
Really well written. While the plot's pretty straightforward, your writing has a way of painting a vivid picture of what's happening and making all your characters and their emotions come alive.
false account chapter 59 . 1/9
apparently I already left a review for ch 60 last time I read it so here goes for ch 59

Thank you for such a beautiful and bittersweet story!

I never cry while reading BUT YOU MADE ME CRY WHEN ARYA LEARNED OF THE RED WEDDING AND JUST NOW WHEN SHE TOOK THE DAGGER BACK

thank you thank you thank you!
Crys chapter 1 . 1/2
I'm so very grateful to find an author with such such quality, engaging writing. I have read and greatly enjoyed all of your ASOIAF stories. Please keep up the good work!
false account chapter 60 . 12/17/2016
Fucking brilliant
A Girl's Name Is Death chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
You know how giddy you get when you think you've found a really good story? I'm starting to feel that feeling!