Reviews for I Became the Daughter and the Son
just me 5000 chapter 25 . 6/21
The dialogue in this chapter is fantastic.
sweetsunray chapter 13 . 6/17
I like the idea of your story, and the writing style. There was one thing I noticed - at some point in chapter 13 Jaime seems to consider 'a cupbearer' as something unsuitable for highborn girls. And you also have a boy doing it before, until Arya takes over again. Actually a cupbearer was a typical female and higborn position. In the books several highborn girls are mentioned as being sent to another household to serve as cupbearer. It was kind of the equivalent of a squire/page for higborn girls.
punky warhammer chapter 60 . 5/31
wow.
seriously. wow.

excellent writing! love this story!
thank you so much!
Allison Diamond chapter 60 . 5/28
I love this one, and surprisedly the pairing.

Moving away from the scene with Arya as Tywin's cupbearer, and developing it into something as a way to set up Arya's changes throughout this, is portrayed very well. Arya, in a way, truly respects Tywin, and he does the same for her. Then Jaime is introduced, and takes that away from her; forces her to get a grip on reality.

What starts out as bickering gradually turns to mutual understanding, agreement, respect, and love. Jaime and Arya connect so perfectly, because they are similar in so many ways. It's as if sometimes they are the same person. They interwine to form the perfect union.

Jaime and Arya's characterizations are spot-on, and Tryion and Sansa are starting to reach an agreement about their attraction, slash, love, to each other. I like how this all pan out; with Jaime and Arya trying to fix the other one; with them having a baby, therefore starting a new life together; with trusting each other gradually; and with accepting each other for who they are without names attached. I like how the dialogues and thoughts develop Jaime and Arya's growing love.

Other than a few grammatical errors here and there, this is very well-done. I, most definitely, ship them now, even if it's more like a crack ship, and can't wait to read more stories, and possibly write for these two. Thanks for sharing. I'll read the sequel later, and more writings of yours.
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 11 . 5/17
I lover this and hate it at the same time, you've written it so well
Blue.wanderlust chapter 60 . 5/13
Holy shit, this story is incredible. Finished it in two days, which was surprising because I rarely find 60 chapter fics with such staying power. This was also the first Jaime/Arya fic I've read and I was impressed by your portrayal of their relationship. It was at times uncomfortable yet so understandable. Well done.
Jesspanda chapter 60 . 5/13
Wonderfully fantastic story! I love this!
patty.clark.792 chapter 60 . 5/10
I loved this story.. and you did a great job writing it. Thank you
patty.clark.792 chapter 10 . 5/8
I thought Jaime and Arya would creep me out but you're writing this story with beautiful style, and making everything seem as it should be.. good job
Intemperance24 chapter 19 . 5/1
good story, worth the read
I just want to say: you are bloody amazing. You should totally be a writer. And definitevly write more fics!
KissMyDeadLips chapter 19 . 3/25
The moment I think of Ned in their reunion, then I was mind blow by the part it said "Arya became Tywin's child again" and continued into a nova by readying the long dialogue
Bella loves bash chapter 60 . 3/18
I love it just couldn't stop reading it :) your a awesome writer keep it up :)
Bella loves bash chapter 25 . 3/17
This story is so amazing great job I even cried when twin died and i didn't like him in the books
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 2 . 2/25
Shit what a good chapter!