Reviews for The Meaning of It All
Ashen Author chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Wonderful. this was an excellent followup to the sobriety of the last chapter.
IcePrinc chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Or this one! post/56119398273
IcePrinc chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Ohh, it's brilliant! YOu have some serious talent there. What about making this one (even thought it's not BBxRae)? post/56250490984
NightInGale-Minds chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Daw, that was sweet. I actually liked that headcanon. Good job. )
OhGoodnessMarie chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I've never been more grateful for headcanons. (: Because so far just these two have made me SO happy and the writing is really incredible. You wrote out the characters very well- especially Raven. I could see her writing a such a simple yet meaningful note instead of pouring her heart out about Beast Boy, because that just isn't something Raven would do. And when she showed more emotion in the thunderstorm, it made sense. And was totally adorable. (: All you have to do to make Raven laugh is tell gruesome jokes. :p But yeah, I love what you're doing here... turning headcanons into very canon-like one shots. I hope you write more! Can I request one if you don't already have a bunch? post/27459457445 That would be soooo cute! Thanks! And aaah great job so far. (: x
Shadico chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Oh wow, this was really really touching. Like, rediculously so. I hope you write more of these! Gah! The emotion put into that just...you're a fantastic writer!
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
great story. very well written, paced, and characterized.
TheRagingRussian chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That was awesome. It really touched my heart. Keep on writing cuz you have talent.
Atheau chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was amazing; I shed a tear (or fifty). I don't really know what else to say, other than don't stop whatever it is you're doing. I look forward to seeing more, if you do decide to add more one-shots.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
very good story. well written, described, and characterized. i like it!