Reviews for Regression
CielCaelum chapter 1 . 6/7
i just want to see how sei babysits little kuroko. it's been years and i still find this fanfic so heartwarming. i am still hoping you will not abandon this. plsssssss
Um...May I ask? When are you going to update?
Frwt chapter 14 . 3/4
i'm sorry...
can i ask you something?
is this story still continue?
Hurry up and update! I have been waiting so long
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2017
Update pretty please with vanilla candy on top...I had to do that
hanah lukosburg chapter 14 . 10/7/2017
please put out the next chapter I have been waiting for so long onee chan :(
JustAReviewer chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
After two long years, I still continue to read this story with just as much enjoyment as the first time I read it. I never really got that much into FanFiction, but I can appreciate the effort people put into them, after all there isn't a physical reward or a necessity to write them. The anime really remains one of my favorites, I just binged watched it a few weeks ago along with all the videos for the last game. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort, just not for this story, and you really capture them, all the characters, amazingly. The context of it is really funny, vanilla candy ingenius because Kuroko would definitely eat it, and how you focus on just him with another member of the GOM is a good way to move the plot along. All the different families of the GOM also really seem very canon, you are really good at researching. Although there are some hiccups along the story line where, probably just me, I had to reread to clarify what was happening. Also random insert question how many days has it been since he ate the candy, I keep counting five but I'm probably wrong.

I have no wish to pressure you or push you for a continuation as I've seen on your profile that you update sporadically, I just wish to say that this story is phenomenal. Thank you for posting it, you are a really amazing writer and I hope as time goes on this story can be finished. (That was an ironic sentence wasn't it, haha sorry.)

P.S. Sorry for the long review, but also have an amazing day/night/week/life you amazing person! (Amazing is the only adjective I can think of right now XD)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Please please finish this! This story needs completion!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2017
Ahhhhhhhhhhh I thought you were going to finish this story XD

It's been around two years now and I still read this story like a maniac. I hope you'll be able to finish it...the story is amazing (which I'm sure you've heard a million times) and you really make it seem very believable.

Can't wait until Kuroko turns back (when you finish this)

Update whenever you can please...haha I've waited 2 years I suppose I can't wait some more.

Bye~
SilverLightXIV chapter 14 . 8/15/2017
This is just too precious!

I just recently got into KNB and this fanfic is just too amazing for words (But I'll still try to describe it) The characters are just great and really very thorough in keeping their characteristics. (I hope you can do Akashi's chapter soon, because I eagerly await that). It's also nice that you focus on one charater (with some cameos) per chapter. It's also richly detailed that it is very easy to follow what is happening.

Apologies for the scarce review, but I just wanted to add that you are just an amazing author, all your fics just leave me with a smile on my face and really makes my day and hope you find the muse to continue your stories (because seriously they are all awesome, I would put a review on all of them but i might just repeat myself)

Ja then :)

P.S. I hope you have an amazing day/night
Aina H.D chapter 14 . 8/6/2017
This is best chap
I honestly think this chap is good
Please update some more
Aina H.D chapter 13 . 8/6/2017
This is really a heart warming chap
Really like this chap
hanna chapter 14 . 7/19/2017
please update the next chapter please! I actually think that this fanfcition is great!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2017
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Hana Riqa-chan chapter 14 . 7/2/2017
So cute! I love this story! Please update soon!