Reviews for Light At The End Of The Tunnel
birdsnblueskies chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Wait...what? What?! Gale would never-

WHY DID YOU MAKE HIM LIKE THIS!? Please make Gale in character, please. I just love love love Gale, and he would never act like that to Katniss! He actually WANTED to have kids with her in the books! Please, just please let this be Galeniss.

I'm sorry Peeta, I might be a little bitter, but I just think Gale's better than you.

Also I do LOVE Finnick, he is hilarious, but I miss him being with Annie and all.
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Its cool that you brought Darius into the story and how he tried to comfort her after Gale broke up with her.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Effie got Katniss to calm down, it was unexpected, but I like it.

Doctor Cinna, that has a nice ring to it.

Prim is adorable.
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
"'She's snuggled up with her stuffed cat named Buttercup. Its discolored and missing an eye. One of his ears is torn. She refuses to let me sew it back on or even wash the raggedy thing."" AWE! So cute!

Its sweet that Prim didn't tell Katniss what she whispered to the baby.

I hope its Doctor, Beetee, as Doctor Snow just doesn't sound right.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
"'Finnick walks into my room. "Sugar cube?" He smiles, I take one out of the palm of his hand and before he can ask any of the following questions, I answer them. "The baby is fine, no I still haven't told Gale about it, Effie set up an appointment but I forgot when, and no I don't feel any different." His only response is a laugh and a flip of his long bronze hair."" This is rather sweet. I love Finnick!

AWE I'm glad she finally told Prim. I love how deep in thought Prim was about what gender she wanted the baby to be.

If I were in her shoes, I'd be totally nervous!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
YAY Finnick's here!

"'"Who are you?" I ask bluntly. She smiles politely before responding, "My name is Effie Trinket. You may call me Effie. I have been hired by your uncle as a live in nanny. It is nice to meet you Katniss."" Oh goodness. This should be interesting.

AWE Katniss refused Finnick's sugar cube.

HAHA I love how Finnick pushed Katniss and Haymitch into the swimming pool with their clothes on.

Finniss! I vote Finnick all the way!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I like that Katniss and Prim now live with Haymitch.

I like that he and Maysilee had been married, before she died. Its rather bittersweet though.

Katniss is pregnant. This could be interesting.
Chasing Silmarils chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
ONLY ONE REVIEW? No fucking way.
I can't wait to see what happens. And the girl on fire for her blood pressure, of all things... that had me laughing.
Chasing Silmarils chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is a great start! I love Haymitch. :) I can't wait to see where you take this, keep writing!