Reviews for Nine Times Percy Saved a Friend
still fangirling chapter 6 . 7/30
Love this fic! It made our heroes more realistic and flawed. I think that sometimes we forget that they aren't all god; they are human too. Good job!
SmartiePants69 chapter 6 . 7/28
This is honestly, without a doubt the best story I have ever fucking seen on this site. I can't even describe it. I almost cried in chapter 5 when Percy was at his lowest. Words fail me. This is fucking amazing.
stybbmaizter chapter 5 . 7/8
This is so fucking deppresing but so good at the same time. Good job!

-stybbmaizter
Fanfiction824 chapter 6 . 6/28
Best story ever, you should become and author or something because this story was deep!
tv123 chapter 4 . 6/22
Yayyyyyyyy these are all amazing
i cri chapter 5 . 6/20
i cried ;-; the feels hit me like a truck
Wow, you a really good writer, you got the point across in this story that even the perfect people have a story no one even knew what was happening. I really like this story and I know you said it was completed but it would be so nice if there was another chapter. This is such a good story because it's also realistic, there are many people in this world that have been labelled perfect and all sorts but in there own world they breaking down too. It also shows you how much friends are important, I loved this story and just makes me think that words and thoughts are far more harmful than a punch. You a good writer and should carry in writing.
OMG... I would have never thought of Percy like that... but i would totally also snap like that maybe not killing myself but u get the point. i think it was a great idea to right this chapter, to show that everyone can crumble and cant always be strong and take everything on themselves and will always need someone to help them even hero's... I think u are a great writer and should keep up the GREAT work...Wonderful writing skills there:)
Phe Phe Nix chapter 5 . 6/13
This is literally my favorite chapter out of any fan fiction or story I have ever read.
It. Is. Beautiful. Perfect. Amazing. Aaaahhhhhhh words have failed...
You did good.
ScrewOffEdward chapter 5 . 5/23
I'm so glad someone wrote this. Even though we all know that Percy is currently happy and very not depressed, people who've never before experienced depression and even those who might've second hand need to know that it can hide in the most surprising places. I used to be the girl who took care of everyone, cared even about those who were mean to me. Whenever I was needed, I was there. Even when I wasn't. But then, every night I cried myself to sleep. People need to know that depression isn't just the way you feel. It isn't simply a thought that you can banish away just like that. It settles on you like an extra limb, but heavier than your entire body times two. It drags you down, as if suddenly every one of the molecules that make you up suddenly weighs three times more than what it was. Depression, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, PTSD, anxiety... these are just as much illnesses as cancer. The way they eat you up alive, slowly dissolving your mind, it scares you. But you don't feel physical pain, just the mental one knowing that it's all hopeless, you're gonna die anyway. There's no one to save you. And instead of enjoying those precious few moments or finding a way out of that bond, all you can think about are those thoughts and how you ended up like this.
Perzoe3 chapter 6 . 5/11
This story made me cry so much...
This was so amazing, showing that the heroes aren't perfect and *sob*
*wiping tears with tissues*
Trash4bechloe chapter 6 . 4/23
I pressed the favourite button a few more times just because
Trash4bechloe chapter 2 . 4/23
Here's your smiley face :)
RadioactiveFangirl chapter 5 . 4/18
this was so good I cried
Mezzem313 chapter 6 . 3/30
Wow. This was such a moving story, especially Percy's. You are such a skilled writer to make the story pull the reader in and feel.