Reviews for Nine Times Percy Saved a Friend
Percysuicide oOo omg
This chap was like tots adorbs!
I almost hate you for the suicidal percy but it was a great story with a great veiw of things...
and it kind of said it in the description so what did I expect flowers and rainbows?
ZeBubble chapter 5 . 6/17
Ugh! I don't like reading stories that made me cry, but this, this was good. Sad, but good.
069975688 chapter 6 . 6/4
I really enjoyed this story!
Am i the only one that wants to know how they captured the flag
godess bubbles chapter 6 . 5/23
It was sad,but I liked it!
aLazyButSmartFanPJO chapter 6 . 4/24
Well written, and exactly what I needed to get back into the PJO fandom. You wrote everyone and everything well. I like it. Thank you for this. Good luck in the future!
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 4/14
Drew is SUCH a b****.
I like how you have everybody at Goode. (Go, Paul!)
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 4/14
:D
(There's your smiley face.)
I liked how you wrote Reyna's point of view.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 4/14
These are fantastic! You’ve done a wonderful job keeping everybody in character.
ImpsDream chapter 6 . 4/4
This was extraordinary. You've written and planned it out so perfectly that you've made it heart wrenching. I loved it and think it was simply amazing. A whole different range of emotion and depth than Percy's Fathers.
Thank you so much for writing this.
I doubt I will find another of this kind that is better
ThatCrazyGal7580 chapter 6 . 3/29
This is the first story that has actually made me start crying. In the past 30 minutes, I have laughed, wanted to throw my computer across the room, and have a full out crying session.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?
But seriously though, this is so well written, and I just can't even begin to explain why this is just so...amazing! I felt like I was reading one of Rick Riordan's books. It was that good! The emotions you displayed in this story has made my heart clench. I wish I could write as good as you :(
But anyways, amazing story! I'm gonna go read some of your other stories now...
Amelia chapter 6 . 3/3
I feel as if I am reading one of Rick Riordan's books.
Poor Percy, helping each and every one e of his friends and what does he get?
Nothing. His friends only realize what he has done for them at the last minute when it was almost to late, and if this wasn't a fan fiction, I would be deeply disappointed in everyone, except poor Percy, who does everything yet gets nothing.
I REALLY like this.
And finally, a story WITHOUT grammar issues xD
Wow. Excellent job. I cried.