Reviews for Nine Times Percy Saved a Friend
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 4/14
Drew is SUCH a b****.
I like how you have everybody at Goode. (Go, Paul!)
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 4/14
:D
(There's your smiley face.)
I liked how you wrote Reyna's point of view.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 4/14
These are fantastic! You’ve done a wonderful job keeping everybody in character.
ImpsDream chapter 6 . 4/4
This was extraordinary. You've written and planned it out so perfectly that you've made it heart wrenching. I loved it and think it was simply amazing. A whole different range of emotion and depth than Percy's Fathers.
Thank you so much for writing this.
I doubt I will find another of this kind that is better
ThatCrazyGal7580 chapter 6 . 3/29
This is the first story that has actually made me start crying. In the past 30 minutes, I have laughed, wanted to throw my computer across the room, and have a full out crying session.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?
But seriously though, this is so well written, and I just can't even begin to explain why this is just so...amazing! I felt like I was reading one of Rick Riordan's books. It was that good! The emotions you displayed in this story has made my heart clench. I wish I could write as good as you :(
But anyways, amazing story! I'm gonna go read some of your other stories now...
Amelia chapter 6 . 3/3
I feel as if I am reading one of Rick Riordan's books.
Poor Percy, helping each and every one e of his friends and what does he get?
Nothing. His friends only realize what he has done for them at the last minute when it was almost to late, and if this wasn't a fan fiction, I would be deeply disappointed in everyone, except poor Percy, who does everything yet gets nothing.
I REALLY like this.
And finally, a story WITHOUT grammar issues xD
Wow. Excellent job. I cried.
xXTheDragonRiderXx chapter 4 . 2/12
Hmm, I think Rachel's was my favorite this time. Though the last line with Annabeth is cute. You know, if they had a ship name, (do they?) I think it would be "as long as we're together". :3
xXTheDragonRiderXx chapter 3 . 2/12
GAH! I CAN'T- And is that foreshadowing I sense, with Percy seeming to be tired? *grins*
xXTheDragonRiderXx chapter 2 . 2/12
Wow. I really liked Reyna's. It was so sweet too. :)
xXTheDragonRiderXx chapter 1 . 2/12
OHMYGOSH, NICO- I LOVE NICO- AND THIS- IT WAS ADORABLE AND PERCY'S JUST- GAAAAH. *grabs in a throttle hug* And how Nico was scared of him for a moment and Percy was angry- jgijwiksjkkak
Aligator chapter 6 . 2/3
This was great
Peanuts chapter 3 . 2/1
I am pretty sure that the Jason one is my favorite
Still as beautiful as the day I met you.
Kendra PJO chapter 2 . 1/28
'fixing was kind of his shtick'- I can really see Leo thinking that!
Are you planning on revising this to fit with BoO? It's good either way, but I'm curious how it would change Leo's perspective