Reviews for Nine Times Percy Saved a Friend
MonochromeRen chapter 6 . 7/7
This is one of the most beautiful fanfics I've ever read.
This was absolutely amazing and I'm so glad I found it!
PerseusJackson112 chapter 6 . 5/23
This is the most beautiful and amazing fanfic, I have ever read. It reflects Percy's actual character. It was written beautifully. Keep it up.
Anon chapter 2 . 4/22
Leo is my actual favourite and I think that you captured him reasonably well! And Reyna was amazing two
randomstories7777 chapter 6 . 4/19
That was really strong and powerful.
youngle909 chapter 6 . 4/19
Thank you so much for writing this! It’s hard to find Percy Jackson fanfics that have a believable story line and correct punctuation. But you did fantastically!
Iamareadingaddict chapter 6 . 4/13
I’m just going to be over here... crying my eyes out. I love this so much it’s not even funny. I don’t think I would have been able to accurately capture all the different characters so well like you have. Also, I love that you included Percy’s own weaknesses and struggles. It was one of the biggest things I hated about the ending of BOO: the fact that Rick never really addressed how Percy was coping with it all.
CrazyLich79 chapter 6 . 4/7
That was the best story I have read in a long time(I read at least 1 per day)
shiiki chapter 1 . 3/30
I really love your view on Thalia. You capture her so well. Her section here was a delight to read!
The Not Normal One chapter 6 . 3/26
So its been many, many years that you wrote this!
And I don't even know if you are still active on FF,
But this is, by far, one of my favorite fics, ever! All fandoms included!
Thanks, for writing this!
This is a really good story. Unlike other epilogues, this one isn’t about Percy getting what he deserves in the most convenient way possible, but it’s about the actual meaning of the story. The writing was fantastic.
ultimatebern25 chapter 1 . 2/22
Really nice story, I definitely enjoyed reading it. Well done and thank you for sharing!
I keep coming back here to read this story again and again. Very well done.
XYZArtemis chapter 5 . 1/20
Wonderfully done! Lovely grammar, too :)

Wow, I was instantly sucked in by the summary!
the fangirl in a wheelchair chapter 5 . 1/15
i almost burst into tears the whole time I was reading this partBut when I got to the part with Hephaestus i became furious, i can't believe they were watching that scene the entire time expecting a happy scene like they wanted to see a new fun episode of their favorite show! That's just wrong!