Reviews for Boy Struck by lightning
HolyCurez chapter 3 . 11/23
月読は素晴らしいです Tsukiyomi wa subarashīdesu
Reversed Universe chapter 1 . 11/22
Isn't Naruto usually described as extremely lucky? I loved Hiruzen's reaction. While it's very good, you've still got some grammar mistakes, like im and ill. they need to be I'm and I'll.
Unknownusername chapter 10 . 10/31
blassreitter chapter 20 . 10/14
Serious dude! How cruel can you be? Fuck!
blassreitter chapter 17 . 10/14
Please strip the council of their powers. It is rather foolish to give them power at all. Once again, I said this before. An Hokage is an dictator and must act like it. I saw he slowly becomes what he once was and I hope it turns out like that. Will he die in the invasion? Hope not
blassreitter chapter 8 . 10/14
Don't let Amai die or anything happened to her. She had a rough life and I would hate you if something happened to her. I was already sad when Anko passed away and that the Hokage did no investigation. Does the Hokage not see that civilians on the council made the village weak?! He is fucking hell the Hokage, an dictator! Why does everyone forget this?! Good chapter.
Mikaeru346 chapter 33 . 9/27
Are you gonna rewrite it...?
Mikaeru346 chapter 4 . 9/27
So Naruto still will be Konoha ninja...?
Mikaeru346 chapter 3 . 9/27
Kuchiyose: Kuro Panther
Mikaeru346 chapter 2 . 9/27
Look like Naruto will gain more fearsome reputation
Befread chapter 33 . 9/25
I'm not mad and others shouldn't be either, your errors were glaring but it was such a great story I just had to keep reading. I can't wait to see how it goes after you finish correcting your errors and continue the story. Can you make sure to post up here when you put up your new story please.
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 33 . 9/15
Whelp...finally completely read this story to the end? Well obviously not the end, but up until this moment. Really love it overall, it does have quite a few minor mistakes, mostly spelling, or getting a few hers, hims/names mixed up in the story but really they don't take away from the story too much for me. Overall loved it to be honest, and can't wait to continue on. Surprised you actually didn't kill someone off thou in this sasuke retrieval, not that i'm complaining, but to be honest I somewhat expected it.
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 12 . 9/14
I really like that you aren't afraid of introducing character deaths to popular characters. It allows the story to 'shine' so to speak in that it doesn't follow the norm. An extraordinary simple thing really is amazing on how it can make a story better at times. Which really is one of the better things i'm finding about this story early on.
Iark-ngel chapter 14 . 9/14
The part of the fight where orochimaru's tongue is applied to electrified Naruto is a little weird. Given that a wet tongue is the least resistant part of your body, it seems like the last place he should want to attack with his tongue. I'm not saying you have no possible explanation, just that it should probably have been included. Thank you for writing I have enjoyed your work.
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 7 . 9/14
You make me sad with Anko's death..:( You didn't necessarily really build the relationship up too much, considering the limited 'screen' time she had but still...I always like a narutoXanko fic and the good ones are rare and far in between, if any. Especially single pairings...:( Plus Digitz stopped his naruto fanfictions so really there are no ankoxnaruto fanfics really going on but dragons blood I think...forgot who it is by however...meh anyway, really liking the story so far. Been reading your two more recent stories, of recent but never really got around to reading this, loving it so far.