Reviews for Boy Struck by lightning
Boi im about to flame your ugly ass talking about some tear her clothes and rape her oh ugly ass thats what you want to happen to you

\
comethazel chapter 9 . 2/20
Is the lightning rod looking sword supposed to be the AMP from Infamous 2
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 2/18
Here I was scrolling through the fanfiction, looking for a Naruto and Hanabi, when LoBehold I stumble upon an AngryOwl! Never knew you made this.
Z chapter 2 . 1/23
Love the story currently on chapter two but umm 1000 yen translated in USD is 8 bucks that is the cheapest scimitar I have ever seen again Love the story.
dlharvey24gmail chapter 35 . 1/8
Look, I have grown to enjoy this story. That being said, I am beginning to get impatient waiting for you to update it. GIVE ME MY FIX!
ThisIsMyUsernameCurrently chapter 19 . 1/3
This pedophile and cannibalism crap is probably the most disgusting thing I've ever read on fanfiction. It had a great start and premise, but just got generally worse over time.
Guitarguy420 chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
I am enjoying your story so far, it's quite well written, but I just wanted Raise a point/make a suggestion. Earlier you had written how Naruto has bad luck even when he has good luck. Evident in him getting a bloodline but also getting struck by lightning and spending several weeks in a coma. Naruto finding the Panther contract seems to me like really good luck. Yea there were a few traps but they were easily felt with (more good luck) and the test which he passed. I understand giving Natuto the contract is a way to expedite his training with no help comming from the academy or the kyuubi (good for you not using that cop out) but it would have fit more with the good luck bad luck theme I'm seeing to let Naruto find the contract and fail the test (come on he's a day 2 academy atudent with almost no training). Naruto finds summoning contract - good luck. Fails their test and can't use it - yet - bad luck.
See where I'm going here?
Anyway I'm still enjoying your story and look forward to seeing where you go with it just wanted to make a suggestion for any future projects.
-Guitarguy
setokayba2n chapter 35 . 11/17/2016
It was good, I liked it, too bad I will need to wait half a year to see more...

Just a couple of things that passed in my head...

-The reaction of Tsunade, as Hokage and member of the Slugs, I wonder what could she think, not only about what Naruto did, but also of Jiraiya reaction and about the Toads

-If Naruto wanted help to kill the toads, he could very well search for Pain, too bad he didn't know but I could imagine him smiling if Naruto appear and offer the chance of going to kill the toads.

-Last thing is the 'Storm Release' and 'Lighting Jutsu' I wonder if Naruto could sneak in Kumogakure (Village hidden in the cloud) and steal from them some techniques, crap he could live very well in there as I can imagine A, Killer Bee and Yugito-Nii accepting him because of his power on lighting, not to say the Panthers could like the Niibi.

All in all, good story
Genocideshinobi chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
Once more. You do not nod in understatement. Try using spell check if you are too lazy to read through your own piece of work. This is a good story but your grammar and spelling mistakes are too glaring and hence spoil the story. My train of thought going from 'I wonder who Naruto will kill next' to 'The UN should send out more qualified teachers..they can do that right?'
Also by chapter four you've made the villagers too brave. This type of bravery should be enough to cause a civil war.
And you've destroyed kurama's character. Kurama does not rape. He doesn't demand things without having leverage. He knows his place more than any other and that's what makes him smart. He sulks and hates. He survives. Your kurama is just a talking horny fox. I don't know what dream you had to make him this way.
I know this is just chapter four but you've put a lot of unreasonable things in here..even for a fan fiction
Genocideshinobi chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
Get a dictionary boy. Even though this is fiction. People don't nod in understatement.
Get a beta
tanzar81 chapter 24 . 10/7/2016
Didn't think she was a Shinobi yet. But oh well.
tanzar81 chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
I'm proud of you. Most people wait too long to tell Naruto about his parents or they do it to soon and it takes away the point of him not knowing. I think your timing was very good.
tanzar81 chapter 13 . 10/7/2016
You keep saying that it's a little weakness. But you wrote it as debilitating...It's like water for the wicked witch. You made his weakness too strong. You can't just fix it by making him wear a windbreaker all the time. You might need to reread how you wrote it before you call it just a little problem.

Other than that pretty good fic so far thank you for sharing.
tanzar81 chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
Just brilliant having him trained by the Panthers so soon.
Kuroketsu chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
The scene with Sanji and Hiruzen is hilarious when you know the actual yen-to-dollar ratio.