Reviews for Reboot
I loved this story, thank you for taking the time to write it.
Loved this story
Rawrasarus chapter 6 . 9/10
great Story!
Gina chapter 3 . 9/5
I love the research you put into the story.
Just finished this grat story. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Gothic purple Butterfly chapter 25 . 9/2
I loved this fic and am sad it is over but the journey was worth it.
hplemonpersona chapter 1 . 9/1
how
what
is this a Benedict
was that what you meant
please tell me you meant Benedict
Ricci615 chapter 25 . 8/31
When I first read this story, I remember wanting to get thru the Marauder era quickly and get to Hermione's 11st birthday quickly. Now, I wish there was more to Severus' young adulthood. Especially the beginning of his romantic relationship with Cara. The transition between the end of the first war and H&H getting their memories back felt rushed and disorganized. But still thus is one of my favorite Reptilla challenges. Thank you!
Vkw10 chapter 25 . 8/29
I've thoroughly enjoyed Reboot. It's the only story I've read where Severus, Harry, and Hermione all return to an earlier point in their lives. Your handling of Severus' transition from a bitter man to a cautious child, then a happy family man, was masterly. Thank you for writing this story.

Now, I need to see what else you've written!
NOOOO! Only three more chapters now? NOOOOOOO! These people have become my fam! I don't want them to gooooo!
(Have you ever noticed how Hermione is kind of a bitch to her friends with how she calls them names/insults them? Like how she keeps calling Harry "silly", that sort of thing. I forget all the different ways she subtly/subconsciously insults both Harry and Ron in the books, but I know there were far too many "don't be ridiculous" and "don't be silly" type insults. It kind of takes you aback when you realize how often it happens.)
Heh, I love the idea that Hogwarts is determined to have Severus as Headmaster again!

And...love Hagrid...really do adore him, but Hagrid without a wand is bad enough...
I adore how very well the "community of magicals/half-magicals/non-magicals" is written! The fact that all these central and peripheral characters came to live in the same area, more or less, so logically seems like it was written and came together so effortlessly but as a writer I know how complicated that kind of thing can be to write. Very well done!

(Big oopsie with Severus' kids - we were told that they were twins that hadn't been born yet then ALLUVASUDDEN they're FOUR YEARS OLD? Time-jump much? As important a character as Sev is, it's disconcerting and a bit insulting to him as a character that his kids are basically mostly-forgotten and eminently-forgettable add-ons to the story. Granted readers weren't treated to very many tales of the other kids as they were growing up, which is also a cause for sadness as they would have been great tales, but still - Sev's kids seem a little too ignored in the grand scheme of things.)
(Boo! I don't like when "the years passed" in stories! I wanna know what happens to the people in the fic during those years! Get me all attached to these people then don't tell me what happened...boys, I tell ya...that's just mean...)

(Name-origin sites and books are incredibly confusing and frustrating - apparently each and every name ever originated in 45 different places at the same time and each name therefore has 4454984722845932 different meanings. Each. Ugh.)
(*psst* If you want to write Terry Pratchett fanfiction, why don't you write Terry Pratchett fanfiction rather than flooding HP with TP references you then feel the need to explain at the end of every chapter? Just write TP instead, hon! It would be a lot easier for you and your readers, well, the ones who are either confused by all the TP invasions or the other ones who don't give enough fucks about it to bother wondering. That's me - I couldn't care less about the non-HP stuff and so I just let it glide on by while I keep reading the HP stuff, lol - I'm easy that way.)
1,866 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »