Reviews for Reboot
SunsetSongwind chapter 15 . 2/27
Gred and Forge/Fred and George are one of those things I have personally resigned myself to never finding out. Kinda Like Pinkie Pie. If anyone figures it out, though, I'd love to hear your findings!
Jimbocous chapter 24 . 2/27
Thanks for a great (re)read!
A Talking Cat chapter 2 . 2/22
Glimfeather? Brilliant! :)
Also, I really like this so far.
reddir chapter 25 . 2/21
I didn't like the first chapter but the rest of this has been great. Such a joy to read a healing-feeling story.
KellyRoxton chapter 13 . 2/21
I like your story but you already dealt with the necklace a long time ago when you had your house elf call K to the ROR. So was a little confused as to did you forget. Otherwise loving the story
Hermy1213 chapter 25 . 2/20
I love your story, I binge read it and tq for sharing it. This is one of the best story for the challenge by Reptilia28. Maybe because of character Snape. I love Snape as his character is one of the less developed character that JK Rowling left to us fans to play with. For those who not yet read fanfic story of Snape, do try and you will be surprised.
reddir chapter 2 . 2/16
This was such a wholesome chapter, I love it!
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 2/12
At some point Harry or someone is going to have to physically beat Albus down.
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 2/12
I think Pandora was another the "must die for the universe to work" deaths much like James and Lily.
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 2/11
I wonder if the cure for Werewolves could be put in darts and fired into the weres that are "rabid" in have given themselves over? I think some former military that Severus has access to through Alex would quite enjoy the challenge and justice of it.
I know it's irrelevant all these years after the fact but I do enjoy your end-of-chapter notes.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 25 . 2/9
Spectacularly good story!

One of the best R28s I’ve read. It is really two separate, but interconnected stories. 1. The redemption of Severus Snape. 2. Harry and Hermione contend with and vanquish Voldemort.

Both of these stories/themes are brilliantly handled. Kudos on the way you blended in your impressive cast of OCs with canon characters.

Certainly a favorite. It is though too concentrated a read and it will be some time before I pick it up again.

TGM
MrSlendy69 chapter 17 . 2/1
Was the Resurrection Stone still in play or was it tossed through the veil?
CharlotteSoanes1990 chapter 6 . 1/28
Loving this story so far. I went to secondary school in Wolsingham County Durham. It is a very Hermione type village. You chose well!
kikistimi chapter 25 . 1/24
I loved reading this, it was awesome. Thank you for sharing your awesome work!
2,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »