Reviews for Reboot
Schorl chapter 25 . 19h
Thanks
Jharry1960 chapter 10 . 12/5
I can't believe Lily would not have been able to change James' mind. My pet peeve is convenient stupidity is fiction. Otherwise intelligent people suddenly are complete idiots to preserve a faulty, easily improvable plot line. Otherwise, a very good story.
Lordlexx chapter 1 . 12/4
I don't like that you absolve Snape of any blame in the interactions between the Marauders and himself.
digbygreen chapter 25 . 11/19
Brilliant story. Thank you for writing.
Leandro? A martial arts instructor...in Brazil? Bahaha ...you’re taking about the Brazilian buttlift dude! Too funny!
SpaceTime1969 chapter 1 . 11/3
That was incredibly cheesy. But fun to read.
LondonsWhereMyHeartIs chapter 20 . 10/25
Really enjoying this story. Normally I don’t review until the end but I had to thank you for mentioning Mercy Ships. Even though I loathe their religious ideology, i still support them as much as I can as they do absolutely fantastic work, both in treating people but also working wit local medics wherever they moor.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 10/24
It's nice to see what Harry and Hermione are doing, and I'm very glad that the Horcrux is gone.

But Cara and the twins do exist, and I bet they'd like to see Severus every once in a while, too.
Shorty85 chapter 25 . 10/4
What a great story - I truly enjoyed it. It was a time travel story that was different and realistic. Thank you very much for sharing it.
Lara chapter 25 . 9/29
I was surprised how much I enjoyed this story. I'm generally not the biggest fan of Snape stories. I think I've just never been able to reconcile canon Snape to FF Snape.

But yah, really enjoyed this one. Thanks for your time and efforts in writing it.
chaoticmom chapter 8 . 9/21
I was hoping that you would have Regulus send Kreature to Sev with the locket plus a note about what it was and why Regulus did what he did and passing on last words to Sirius and Cara. I'm loving this story! Take care
zumba1 chapter 1 . 9/21
hopefully Harry is given a little common sense next so as not to be led to the facts around him. because it doesn't need the genius to see that
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 25 . 9/13
I really enjoyed this story. I thought it was well written and had a really interesting plot. I also enjoyed the way you approached the challenge, it was different to how I have seen it previously done. Great job. Xx
Critical reader chapter 25 . 9/3
I must confess that I have never been too fond of stories which resulted from the Don't Fear the Reaper Death Challenge (although I have read several of them), but this is a really good one. I like in particular the inclusion of Severus in the people who were sent back, and the development of his character, namely in the earlier chapters, is well executed. Only Susan Sto-Helit comes across as a bit of a caricature on occasion, but maybe this could not be avoided, given where she comes from.
ArtemisBare chapter 25 . 9/3
Thanks for the nice read!
2,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »