Reviews for Reboot
Great story please finish the last few chapters
Inimicus chapter 23 . 3/8
I am to figure correct you plan to at least do a few more chapters?
oneoddtodd chapter 23 . 3/7
looking forward to reading your next chapter keep up the great work man
Feball3001 chapter 23 . 3/6
Love this story. Spent a couple of days catching up on what I read last. Looking forward to the next chapters when you do post to see how this wraps up.
Inimicus chapter 14 . 3/6
I was kinda hoping that Hermoine realized she could use Joshua from the Movie War Games, and have it so even if someone managed to get the password, or adding the password and even a hint to use it, her computer would then prompt them if they would like to play a game.

And soon after words, if they take to long to pick what they want to do. The computer would do it for them, but instead of a standard game, it would then shift the mind scape and they would have nukes and or tic tac toe pieces or chess pieces or other things falling on them or attacking them.

And Joshau could be avoided if you knew the proper password or passwords. It could also have things in the chess game, that if some kinds of moves are made one after the other by the player. It would revert back to the last screen, but in tic tac toe the only way out would be to stand still and keep from having a large piece fall on you. Til the person who's mind it is does something about it, and the Globale Nuclear War game from the movie would be a major response to how hostile she decides in her mind after the attack to take it. Tic Tac Toe would be like a holding cell til she wishes to pick them out or add something to it that is different to stress them.

Heck the Chess game could even go so far as being Nightmare chess where cards are added with effects, and things happen depending on what it is. Heck she could even add one of the really old computer adventure games, that could trap someone in an adventure that could in fact harm them if they don't do it correctly. Or at least scar them, so in some ways it would be like Saint's Row 4 where they get effected with retro simulations during the game play.

But each and everyone of them, would be shifted to a more realistic effect so to speak, so the nuke would be like the effect from terminator. They would get stuck witnessing or maybe having their mind express flashes of pain across their flesh before city after city based on photos or just really good mind projections of them, getting destroyed and the wizard in question attacking her mind having little possible reaction.

So the games end up traps for either bad passwords or simply because she makes her mind shift to that in defense rather then give them time to do something else. Heck they could get stuck in a game of asteroids where they have to pilot the ship. Which could in fact make issues and be a good trap, or snake but they are the snake and they are trying not to run into themselves, as their sense of self starts to stretch so to speak, to effect how they interact with her mind.
camp1500 chapter 23 . 3/4
very good so far. .. I look forward to the next chapter.
If Hagrid was personified, he sure as hell didn't say anything about it, ever.
I highly doubt that JKR would give you a straight answer. After all, wondering which is which is the whole point.
rb2312 chapter 23 . 2/17
Really great chapter.

guessing St. Mogos w
may have a new resident in their phyc ward after they finish the old man's evaluation.
I mean continuing to insist on a course of action after it being proven beyond a doubt that it is not needed...

really hope harry can finally get his quiet year at hogwarts.
lovergyrl100 chapter 3 . 2/16
Glimfeather was that owl in The Silver Chair, right?
RangerBard chapter 7 . 2/2
Ted Tonks was a muggle, how did he cast a glamour?
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 1/31
What a pity-with a little more positive attention, Peter might not have gone to seek it outside of the Marauders group. Yes, I know that Severus has reason to despise Peter, but a bit of kindness and putting his hair in papers (to paraphrase Alice) might have been the making of the rat.

I'm glad that Snape was sufficiently paranoid to guard against a repeat of the Werewolf Incident. Frankly, Snape might have gone for Greyback's place in the pack if he had ended up as werewolf, and wouldn't that been interesting?

But if Severus can take off for Brazil right after the Leaving Feast, Moldy Oldy will give up and/or forget about Snape; Riddle has a short attention span.

Yes, Remus is perfect at a bookstore (it could have been a pagan one that's always closed for the full moon, but then he'd have to explain why he didn't join everyone at Stonehenge...).
davycrockett100 chapter 23 . 1/23
awesome
DarkHeart81 chapter 23 . 1/23
Good chapter.
blueviolets2436 chapter 23 . 1/22
I absolutely love this story! This is positively amazing! Usually, I don't read Harry/Hermione fiction, as I prefer the canon pairings or Dramione, but this was such a good story that it was well worth the change. Please keep up the good work!
1,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »