Reviews for A Hyuuga, a Nara and a Haruno go to Hogwarts
catscats1223 chapter 15 . 1/29
I've been thoroughly enjoying my reading of your story! I love it, I usually don't like OCs in stories, but you seem to have a nice firm grip on them. Well done! Hope you continue the story soon.
WRose chapter 15 . 1/21
yey

goat99 chapter 15 . 1/20
this is great
pls update soon
oh and it would be awsome if Anko would have a pet basalisk :D
Jostanos chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
I was told, once upon a time, that My IQ was 111.
Now? I am not so sure.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
UPDATE SOON! PLEASE UPDATE!
Witesong chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
I love this story! It's really interesting and unique. I'm glad you don't immediately add romance, because that often gets more attention then the plot.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
I really like this fanfiction so please update!
loretta537 chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
this is a good story, I cant wait to read more. if you're still allowing voting for the couples I vote for shikamaru/naurto or shikamaru/Naruto/neji
Bloody-Destination chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
You bashing way too much. Its not enjoyable to read it with so much freaking unneeded antagonism. Right off the bat they were constantly going off on Dumbledore then you have the immediate 'someone overhears bashing character say something just so you can bash them' line. Seriously, did you just take that line of overhearing Ron from every other Ron bashing story out there cuz I sure as hell have read it in who knows how many other bashing stories out there.
You're not even subtle about it. At least wait till good into the story to reveal Dumbledore as a bad guy and Ron as a cheating snake. Make it a sub plot instead of instant bashing. Some people are really good at that sort of thing. I've read stories where even I believe Dumbledore to be a good guy but then suddenly and might i say very shockingly revealed him to be a lying bastard. Stories like yours, i think, are merely made to get your point across about what you think of the original stories and not actual fanfiction. This isn't a style of writing people respect.
I'm sorry I'm say this but it makes me really angry when people do this. It is completely disrespectful to both the reader and the writer. You can do so much better then this. You could make this story great without the bashing. This is a wonderful story but you made it out so that there is not a single plot twist me wont be able to see coming. You hurt yourself and the story by giving away key bad guys and plain out saying you don't like these guys and decided that no one will in your story. In fan fiction, the writer pretty much plays god and your writing is your holy bible but it is the readers choice whether to believe in you or not. And I'm not saying your writing is bad. Not at all. Some people really enjoy the bashing these characters to the point here they will literally make fun of the character and every single other character will join in or have a character do something completely stupid at every turn.
Fan fiction is something the author makes it. And this is what you made it. And its uncountably a wonderful story should I get over this peeve of mine. I really hate myself right now because of this review and I probably shouldn't have written it but this is just something that gets to me too much. So I'm really sorry and I'll end it here.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Please please please update your story soon! I really like reading it!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
Oh please continue this fic, it's really really great!
Does this mean that Gaara will come to Hogwarts as well. He would certainly put the Weasleys in shame with his flaming red hair.
Speaking of Weasleys, will we see more of them in the future, or at least the twins now that TenTen and Lee are in the Gryffindor.

ps. could we get an omake where Hermione rants about the foreigner Ravenclaw students and their vast knowledge that easily surpass hers, and/or at least how Shikamaru is smarter than her holding the position of top student. (Based on the Chuunin exam, I wouldn't put it past Anko to not threaten her students into studying seriously. Neji would do it because that's the way he is, and to find more ways to silence the two Youth Maniacs.)
Mukuro234 chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
This is a awesome fic... Super awesome... Plz oh plz continue this fic.. I love it so much... Oh and thank you thank you thank you for the shikamaru (Harry) / neji pairing :D
swesia chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
33333 love it! only thing is I want to see more attraction between the pairs, or at least those who meets on regular basis;)
TIAH chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
Please finish this story please finish or I will go crazy because I am in love with it :-) :-) :-) :-)