Reviews for Master Thief
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 3/4
Very good. I love a drunk Emma, and a drunk Emma who has fun with her past and fun with her pirate is perfect.
This was going to be great but then the whole Emma using Hook's coins to pay for their drinks bumped it into a whole new bracket of awesomeness.
WhisperedSilvers chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Ok I really like this one. Made me smile.
guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I love this. Was just smiling like a crazy person throughout the entire story. :D
Straw Heart chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Holy cake, that as pretty good¡ I can totally see that happening in the serie.
QuirkyDiva1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Soooooo good!
Kris Morene chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
OMG I love this story!
SpeakNow1118 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I absolutely love this! It's completely in character and completely adorable!
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
AWWWWWWWWW I love this pairing!
Azurii chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
First I've pretty much spent a lot of time reading your once upon a time stories and while not reviewing some of them (your going to get some soon), I have just got to say that they are brilliant and you are a brilliant writer. This one in particular has got to be a favorite of mine.

I honestly believe that you defiantly wrote a drunk Emma well and I really liked the fact that she didn't steal Leroy's wallet, just the key. I mean we got to witness Emma clearly beating Hook at his challenge and at the same time we still get to see Emma and caring for the townspeople as she does. Also the fact that you wrote out the reason of Leroy being at the bar considering the fact that the curse has broken, I really don't see many writers typing out the reason why a pacific character is there (just because that is where they are usually seen). Also the fact that Emma did try to help (in her drunken way) to console him was quite nice.

The conversations between Hook and Emma really flowed well together and I could even see it coming out from the show (though highly unlikely), the tension and banter was there as well as Hook's admiration for Emma's skill (something I also highly enjoy in your writing).
Jj chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Amazing!
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Aww, that was so cute! Go Emma for being a sneaky drunk! Show Hook the what-for! I loved that she was still doing her sheriff-y duties by stealing Leroy's key. And how could Hook resist Emma once she's stolen off his person? :D She *would* make a good pirate.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Very fun. Inspired a fic idea since your taking them. Though since I'm not on tumbler ill just pm it later.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was such a brilliant oneshot, thanks!
Madj chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
And another awesome fic! I just followed you on Tumblr so I won't miss any new ones, so I hope you'll be writing some more. Drunk Emma is cute, and I totally buy that she'd be ultra competitive when she's drunk. I think she's pretty competitive when sober, but it would just be amped when she's drinking. I love that Hook totally didn't expect her to go for his challenge and that she not only beat him but managed to steal from him, too. I bet that is a major turn-on for him. :)