Reviews for In My Place
Laura chapter 12 . 10/8
This is too sweet!
Laura chapter 3 . 10/7
Omg! I hate Kurt! How can this be possible? :/ I'm loving this fic! :)
Alissa chapter 19 . 7/29
FUCK MAN. So many tears...
Alissa chapter 16 . 7/29
Oh my GOD. This goodbye chapter... I've cried through it all. It hurts so much. Fuck, you're an amazing writer. If a fic can make me cry, then it's the real deal. This will be on my list of favorites from now on. :,(
PinkYCooper chapter 3 . 4/27
Okay not used to see Kurt so negative and rude...hope it'll get better
patricia chapter 21 . 4/21
great story. made me cry so hard
Lover of gays chapter 21 . 1/30
:) :)
teilo chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
i just finished reading this story straight thru - i loved it :D
lilyvandersteen chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
I really loved this story, too, though I cried buckets :( Thank you for sharing the story with us!
lovedare chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
My review is for the entire story. I'm new at Tumblr and fan fic. I've read a few others, but this story...I could not put down! Took me two days...but it is one of the best stories I've read! I laughed, cried, felt their pain, and got excited for their successes! Thank you for a great read.

I did not want this story to end!
Courage chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
This is so, so beautiful.
Possibly the best fanfiction I have ever read.

This story was written incredibly well, and because of it I've haven't stopped sobbing the whole way through. The ending almost killed me. It broke my heart, but in a bitter-sweet way.

Thank you for writing something so amazing, it's really had a positive impact on me and the way I see things. I love it more than I can say. Thank you and well done for writing something so moving. This story has honestly touched me.
French Dreamer chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
I'm not sure I ever read a fic so fast. I considered reviewing each chapter at the biginning but I simply couldn't stop reading for that. I barely couldn't stop reading to eat, sleep or go to work actually.
How many times my heart has broken for these two. Both falling in love but too affraid to believe the other would too. And just when they started to have each other, Blaine giving it up so Kurt could be happy, even if it means they can't be together. That was so beautiful. And it's heartbreaking how Blaine loses everything in Ohio. But that's how life goes, with good moments and very bad ones.
I wish there was a twin story to this one, from Kurt's point of view. So we know how he felt about Blaine at the beginning. Just, you know, if you don't know what to write next.
Anon chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Oh .. Never mind- Josh's an ass.
Anon chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Is it weird that I thought that was very hot? *-*
Is it even weirder that I like this Josh guy..?
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 18 . 4/23/2014