Reviews for In My Place
leahmo34 chapter 1 . 8/26
sounds good.
TheresaG chapter 21 . 8/25
Your writing is exquisite! Thank you!
I was crying like crazy at this happy ending! Thank you for taking me on this roller coaster of emotions...addin this to another story of yours that I'm in love with!
proudmom62 chapter 21 . 5/7
I cried so hard though this! I wanted to just hug Blaine through this whole story. I'm was so happy when they got their beautiful ending. Thank you so much for taking me on this roller coaster of emotions with you. I'm adding this to the list of you stories that I love! Thank you for sharing with us!
Aislinn Night chapter 21 . 1/24
So if you can't tell, I'm working my way through all your stories. The way you write Klaine is really wonderful, it's so original and heartfelt. I've got a pretty bad migraine right now but I couldn't put my phone down. I just had to finish this story. I love the variety in all of your stories, you definitely change things up. I meet a new Blaine and a new Kurt in everyone. Really, I'm so very excited.
Jophur chapter 21 . 10/26/2015
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Not only because of the story but also because it's really really good written.
I cried so badly in some of the chapters. I just wanted to hug Blaine because he was so sad and miserable. Thank god they had their happy end.
Laura chapter 12 . 10/8/2015
This is too sweet!
Laura chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
Omg! I hate Kurt! How can this be possible? :/ I'm loving this fic! :)
Alissa chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
FUCK MAN. So many tears...
Alissa chapter 16 . 7/29/2015
Oh my GOD. This goodbye chapter... I've cried through it all. It hurts so much. Fuck, you're an amazing writer. If a fic can make me cry, then it's the real deal. This will be on my list of favorites from now on. :,(
PinkYCooper chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
Okay not used to see Kurt so negative and rude...hope it'll get better
patricia chapter 21 . 4/21/2015
great story. made me cry so hard
Lover of gays chapter 21 . 1/30/2015
:) :)
teilo chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
i just finished reading this story straight thru - i loved it :D
lilyvandersteen chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
I really loved this story, too, though I cried buckets :( Thank you for sharing the story with us!