Reviews for In My Place
I am sobbing. It's so good but so crazy at the same time
AHHHHHHH I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES
THIS IS SO SAD
LvSammy chapter 21 . 5/30
OMG...this was amazing. I love your fics and I don't know how I missed this one. I loved it so much. I started this this morning and read it at work...which is hard since I teach special ed...lol...but I couldn't stop. THANK YOU! I LOVED THIS! YOU MADE ME CRY! Thank you so much!
Sarah chapter 21 . 5/27
I have no words to express how much this fic touched me! The feels I felt! Tears I needed to let go since I'd lost my dad 6 months ago (pancreatic cancer) flooding down my face as I read. I still couldn't put it down. Read it all in two days. Now I'm crying for more. Please please consider writing a sequel to this. I love the complexity of all the characters and absolutely loved Blaine in this. Kurt developed into a great adaptation of Kurt. I can't let them go yet. Anyway you'd give me more? Please?
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
I can;t tell you how amazing this story was. Those last few chapters killed me, and I started crying.
WHen Blaine walked into the room and saw his mom's eye's closed, I KNEW! and I just started bawling.
You write amazing angst and romance.
I'm so glad I gave this story a try.
leahmo34 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
sounds good.
TheresaG chapter 21 . 8/25/2016
Your writing is exquisite! Thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/7/2016
I was crying like crazy at this happy ending! Thank you for taking me on this roller coaster of emotions...addin this to another story of yours that I'm in love with!
proudmom62 chapter 21 . 5/7/2016
I cried so hard though this! I wanted to just hug Blaine through this whole story. I'm was so happy when they got their beautiful ending. Thank you so much for taking me on this roller coaster of emotions with you. I'm adding this to the list of you stories that I love! Thank you for sharing with us!
Aislinn Night chapter 21 . 1/24/2016
So if you can't tell, I'm working my way through all your stories. The way you write Klaine is really wonderful, it's so original and heartfelt. I've got a pretty bad migraine right now but I couldn't put my phone down. I just had to finish this story. I love the variety in all of your stories, you definitely change things up. I meet a new Blaine and a new Kurt in everyone. Really, I'm so very excited.
-AN
Jophur chapter 21 . 10/26/2015
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Not only because of the story but also because it's really really good written.
I cried so badly in some of the chapters. I just wanted to hug Blaine because he was so sad and miserable. Thank god they had their happy end.
Laura chapter 12 . 10/8/2015
This is too sweet!
Laura chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
Omg! I hate Kurt! How can this be possible? :/ I'm loving this fic! :)
Alissa chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
FUCK MAN. So many tears...