Reviews for In My Place
PinkYCooper chapter 3 . 4/27
Okay not used to see Kurt so negative and rude...hope it'll get better
patricia chapter 21 . 4/21
great story. made me cry so hard
Lover of gays chapter 21 . 1/30
:) :)
teilo chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
i just finished reading this story straight thru - i loved it :D
lilyvandersteen chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
I really loved this story, too, though I cried buckets :( Thank you for sharing the story with us!
lovedare chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
My review is for the entire story. I'm new at Tumblr and fan fic. I've read a few others, but this story...I could not put down! Took me two days...but it is one of the best stories I've read! I laughed, cried, felt their pain, and got excited for their successes! Thank you for a great read.

I did not want this story to end!
Courage chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
This is so, so beautiful.
Possibly the best fanfiction I have ever read.

This story was written incredibly well, and because of it I've haven't stopped sobbing the whole way through. The ending almost killed me. It broke my heart, but in a bitter-sweet way.

Thank you for writing something so amazing, it's really had a positive impact on me and the way I see things. I love it more than I can say. Thank you and well done for writing something so moving. This story has honestly touched me.
French Dreamer chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
I'm not sure I ever read a fic so fast. I considered reviewing each chapter at the biginning but I simply couldn't stop reading for that. I barely couldn't stop reading to eat, sleep or go to work actually.
How many times my heart has broken for these two. Both falling in love but too affraid to believe the other would too. And just when they started to have each other, Blaine giving it up so Kurt could be happy, even if it means they can't be together. That was so beautiful. And it's heartbreaking how Blaine loses everything in Ohio. But that's how life goes, with good moments and very bad ones.
I wish there was a twin story to this one, from Kurt's point of view. So we know how he felt about Blaine at the beginning. Just, you know, if you don't know what to write next.
Anon chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Oh .. Never mind- Josh's an ass.
Anon chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Is it weird that I thought that was very hot? *-*
Is it even weirder that I like this Josh guy..?
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 18 . 4/23/2014
literally crying kay.
Rinoa-sa chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
so i'm just starting to read this fic and i'm loving it so far. i usually only review after finishing the whole story or at the last available chapter, so it's a testimony to how good this fic is if i couldn't click that next button without reviewing. really loving the setting of the story, and it's was a real shocker that kurt came into it as a handyman, i kinda guessed that he would be a customer and a follow book lover, but this is so much better! loving shy!blaine! he's so adorable. kurt might be a bit of asshole and it's only making me more excited to read further. well done :)
shiraz66 chapter 21 . 4/4/2014
I liked this story. It's lovable and easy to read. I like the way you write your stories. You take your time creating a plot chapter after chapter. You take care about psychology of your characters making them so real and often so broken. I'm not always agree with how you see your Kurt and Your Blaine, expecially in this one, but I really enjoy reading your fics so thank you for writing.
Orange-Coyote chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
I have been crying for the last five chapters.
Orange-Coyote chapter 21 . 3/29/2014
Such a beautiful story! I had to take a few breaks over the last few chapters because of all the feels (I swear I've been crying for the last six or so chapters) but I knew I had to see it through to the end and I'm glad I did. Your stories are always so amazing and I love reading them. Next up, Loving Arms! :D