Reviews for love is stubborn sometimes
I love it!
Awwww
Only if she had figure it out on the show, I'll still love them to the end
So heartbreaking ;(
CPO Backstreet chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
Wow, I absolutely loved that ending. You managed to be totally true to the characters (perhaps more so than the show...) and it fitted perfectly.
UNwitty182 chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
The end of this chapter ruins me. In fact I read this entire story when I'm feeling down. To be loved so much and to not realise it. I really feel that Blair does not love or know herself yet. It really doesn't that Dan loves her she cannot feel it. It makes me want to ruin someone.
So sweet chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Love how you write them
Rf chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Enjoyed Serena's pov
Magnus57 chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
I have never liked Serena to be honest, but the way you wrote her in this story she was very likeable and I had no problem with this epilogue at all, so don't worry about that :)
Thank you so much writing this story and for making me forgetting that last clusterf**k for a season a blur and most importantly so damn right.
Loved it!
Chrissy chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I think this ended perfectly!
Beautiful
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
To be honest, I love Serena and agree, GG writers ruined her like they ruined every other character on the show. Anyways, wonderful story.
dairgirl chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Loved this. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
You did very well with this chapter, and I really enjoyed reading it from Serena's POV. I thought every character on the show had great potential (even Chuck) and all of them were screwed over (even Chuck! He should have been a billionaire playboy not a damn father in a boring townhouse) anyhow, I loved this fic and especially loved that they called her Violet! I am really enjoying your writing and will continue to follow you. Many thanks for this.