Reviews for Carved in Stone
RickyLee727 chapter 2 . 3/21
this is... wildly out of character for everyone...
A Simple Tree chapter 20 . 2/19
Chapter 20 tho

It's not a love triangle, or even a square anymore, it's just a clusterfuck of messed up relationships.
Concolor44 chapter 40 . 2/14
Boy, those Tamaranean assassins play hardball, don't they? Still, it's nice to have a GL in your corner (even if, technically, they aren't supposed to be in the Vega system).
BbraeMakesMeCra chapter 41 . 2/12
Wow you are a great writer looking forward to the rest of the story
JasonVUK chapter 41 . 2/11
:O WELL!

That escalated quickly!
RPGPersona chapter 41 . 2/9
I see that Beast Boy is still grieving over the loss of his son, and that being back in the palace brings back all those bad memories. This time Raven is there to lend her support. Lets hope that Raven can help him not dwell on the negative.

Raven with those mental loopholes. I can just imagine the outrage if her thoughts were broadcasted for all to hear. Of course, ti is not like the Tameranians are being welcoming either.

Oh wow, the rebellious faction is not being subtle at all. A rocket right to the face. Good thing both Raven and Beast Boy could see it coming. Great, the rebellious faction is a bunch of crazies filled with bloodlust who want to conquer other worlds. You would think after the hardships they have faced in terms of trying to be conquered that they would understand how it is wrong. That thug might as well have said Hail Hydra before he killed himself. That is the sort of vibe I am getting.

Raven and Beast Boy are understandably disturbed by what happened. Good thing the food was checked because it was poisoned to boot. Crazy how much of the staff could be compromised. The entire Earth food supply was tainted as well.

At least Earth and the Green Lanterns seem willing to assist in this matter. Beast Boy and Raven need to keep their strength up, especially with Sinestro showing up. So the Yellow Lantern Corp is involved with this as well. Things are getting more complicated and dangerous.

Meanwhile away from the plot, Nightwing and Blackfire arrive at Rishnik for a night of fun. At least someone is having a good time.
SoniaBambini18 chapter 41 . 2/8
I did exactly the same came back from school and read your story I love carved in stone it's one of my two favorites ever. BBRae is my life the only otp in Teen Titans !
Come home from school, open laptop, read your story thinks OMG!
The Cretin2.0 chapter 41 . 2/7
I like the protocol here. Very unique yet you wrote it believably. I like the idea that Raven "doesn't recognize" X'Hal so to her, her vow doesn't mean anything. However, I have to wonder about that. That's another discussion for another day.

Nice to see Blackfire hasn't lost her charm though of course, I imagine neither does a black widow come mating season...poor saps.

Great chap. Catch you later.
ThommyPickles chapter 41 . 2/7
Is Sinestro there as an ally? And if so, why?
titanfan45 chapter 41 . 2/6
"We are legion" very ominous sounding for Garfield and Raven. I liked how you handled the Terrorist attack. Gar and Raven's conversation gave no hint that they were about to be attacked and that she was prepared to shield them. From what I remember about Guy Gardner, he wasn't a very polished Green Lantern, he was a bit rough and crude but could be counted on. The way Sanestro showed himself made me wonder if the Green Lantern had turned on them or had she been defeated? Wonder if Richard and BlackFire will have time for a good romp before things on Tameran demand their participation? Great chapter Force!
Concolor44 chapter 41 . 2/6
Sinestro is no pushover. Hopefully Raven can teleport them somewhere away from him before he reduces their room - with them in it - to its component subatomic particles.

So. A planet-wide conspiracy against Starfire. Not TOTALLY surprising, but it IS disappointing. The Tamaranians seem a paranoid bunch.
Bunnyfire chapter 40 . 1/25
This was wow, I admire people that can create heart breaking moments. I don't think I could type something so heart shattering. I take my hat off to you. Amazing job and great twists, please continue :D. I'm dying to know where this story is gonna head C:.
JasonVUK chapter 40 . 1/16
XD Haha Naughty Blackfire indeed. :3

:O Glad Raven and Gar are okay
DarkEnchantress-97 chapter 40 . 1/15
Gar and Rae aren't so easy to kill, And Kreesads reaction seem suspicious. I like this chapter, despite it being short. But I have I question. You seem to be purposely trying to make Richard and Blackfire more likeable. Is there a reason for this, and they going to contribute to the main plot later on? Or are they just a cute side plot.