Reviews for Carved in Stone
LucianLycan chapter 25 . 7/24
Will Raven and Beast boy ever get back together?
Anon chapter 27 . 6/10
I loved this was so heart wrenching but I noticed Raven alway I wish she'd get a happy ending lol But omg I cried so hard here writing Force,You are amazing at it.
KanekiTheKing chapter 1 . 5/18
I love your stories and im rereading are a cool person on this site thank you for posting stories.
anonimo chapter 25 . 9/21/2015
por fabor aga una secuela de que cuervo tuvo un hijo de gar y no se lo dijo para que se casara con star
Guest chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
OMG! I actually, literally cried when I read this. And I'm not just being dramatic, I actually CRIED. Wow I feel pathetic now. This is such a moving story! Great work!
Leaning Leon chapter 27 . 7/15/2015
This story has put me on an emotional roller coaster. I love it.
Dogstar15 chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
The story is great. You can see both of the main character's inner demons and struggles, as well as views from other minor characters. The background of their relationship is well built and causes serious, directed thoughts to the reader's on what'll be the protagonists reaction. My summary for the book so far, Dyna-F*king-Mite!
Horatio001 chapter 27 . 1/15/2015
I would have loved a more complete ending, but honestly, this is one of the best BBRae stories on the whole site, probably top 5
Bewaretheshoe chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Personally, I like this fic, but I didn't enjoy reading it as much as your others. I think the premise is interesting, but where you went from was a bit predictable. But I do think its a pretty good one. I did like it.
dj25taz chapter 27 . 12/19/2014
What a sad story
Bursgrogash chapter 27 . 11/2/2014
fifth time reading this and i still get depressed. good job man/girl it is a wonderful story.
GhostFace95 chapter 27 . 10/19/2014
I'm a little sad that raven ends up on her own but love the story
Juliegirl22 chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
Waaaaaaaahhhh. I thought maybe there would be hope for the two of them! How could yoooouuu?

Lol, still, this was an AWESOME story. Really well thought and well written! You are a talented writer.
Juliegirl22 chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
Woooooooow. I honestly thought Raven was going to have a kid. I mean, i dont remember protection ever being mentioned anywhere when the characters did the "deed" so I thought maybe Raven secretly had a baby and then never told Beast boy or anybody else. I wasnt expecting Starfire to have Beastboys baby!
Juliegirl22 chapter 19 . 10/11/2014