Reviews for Carved in Stone
Dogstar15 chapter 4 . 1/18
The story is great. You can see both of the main character's inner demons and struggles, as well as views from other minor characters. The background of their relationship is well built and causes serious, directed thoughts to the reader's on what'll be the protagonists reaction. My summary for the book so far, Dyna-F*king-Mite!
Horatio001 chapter 27 . 1/15
I would have loved a more complete ending, but honestly, this is one of the best BBRae stories on the whole site, probably top 5
Bewaretheshoe chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Personally, I like this fic, but I didn't enjoy reading it as much as your others. I think the premise is interesting, but where you went from was a bit predictable. But I do think its a pretty good one. I did like it.
dj25taz chapter 27 . 12/19/2014
What a sad story
Bursgrogash chapter 27 . 11/2/2014
fifth time reading this and i still get depressed. good job man/girl it is a wonderful story.
its-ackim95 chapter 27 . 10/19/2014
I'm a little sad that raven ends up on her own but love the story
Juliegirl22 chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
Waaaaaaaahhhh. I thought maybe there would be hope for the two of them! How could yoooouuu?

Lol, still, this was an AWESOME story. Really well thought and well written! You are a talented writer.
Juliegirl22 chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
Woooooooow. I honestly thought Raven was going to have a kid. I mean, i dont remember protection ever being mentioned anywhere when the characters did the "deed" so I thought maybe Raven secretly had a baby and then never told Beast boy or anybody else. I wasnt expecting Starfire to have Beastboys baby!
Juliegirl22 chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
Oh. My. Gosh.
Juliegirl22 chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Oh my gosh, is she gonna tell him?
Juliegirl22 chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
Okay, at least she didnt kill Control Freak, because that would have been a BIG problem
Juliegirl22 chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Wow. I havent reviewed yet, but this story is amazing and really well written. It looks like Raven is gonna kill Control Freak, and thats a big no no in the Titan world.
Nitebreaker chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Great rollercoaster ride of a story! Can't say I cared for the ending, but I can see how that would be the way things would work out. I feel sorry for those two.

I know your summary said "complete," but I'm following/favoriting anyway, just for the hell of it.
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
I am a huge fan or
Jus Sum Dude chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Honestly, without reading the original I can't give a fair assessment. The first part of this certainly doesn't feel like your typical fare. It's much more well constructed. Not nearly as dry as everything else. Oh well. I'll just have to skip this one for now.