Reviews for Hoist by his own Edo Tensei Take Two
LittleChomper chapter 1 . 6/22
do i need to feel sorry because i think this fic is actually brutally funny?
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
... Yeah... Sasuke and Orochimaru were a BIT too important. :P
Inverse Grimoire chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Funny, would have been better without that last line creating a downer ending though.
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
ChryssieVissie chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I have no words for it.

You deserve a cookie. *gives cookie*
korrd chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I honestly dislike Tobirama quite a bit. Kishi is just handing every advanced technique over to him. Edo Tensei, him. Hiraishin, him. Reaper Death Seal will probably be attributed to him at some point too. It just pisses me the hell off. It was cool thinking people in the current generation, or the generation just before it could be inventive, beyond pumping chakra to a single point and seeing what happens, but no every single technique that doesn't just require shoving chakra into a point has to have been made by some guy from before the Village era. WTF.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Heh. My favourite line line was: ' "Madara was always a trend setter, even with his haircuts." Spoke the first Hokage, fondness evident in his voice. '

Some critique though: when writing dialogue you don't use a period/full stop if you're going to have a dialogue tag (he said/yelled/bellowed/whatever) after it. So that sentence above should really look like this:

"Madara was always a trendsetter, even with his haircuts," spoke the first Hokage, fondness evident in his voice.
ezok chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
is it just me or is the fourth speaking what everybody is thinking about him?

"And nothing was accomplished even with them" does you mean that without sasuke the whole juubi situation is impossible to overcome? come on naruto is shonen hero. everything works out in the end when we have one of those.
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
... Quick judgement there "We do not have time for missing-nins when the trendsetter is loose" sort of feeling.
Azazelicko chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ok, this was harch and a bit funny. Poor Sasuke...not. I chuckled quiet a bit at the end :)