Reviews for From Under the Cork Tree
ashira23 chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
I love so much this story
SeaWeedHead chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Oh my goodness this chapter was so cute!

I was truly laughing at all the scenes where Kise was putty in Aomine's hands, those two were uber adorable XD

But I feel bad for Kagami and I wish Kuroko would just hear him out, then maybe he would leave him alone and stuff.

Anyways this was a nice chapter and I'm looking forward to your next update!
Pokopen chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
This story is really interesting! Great writing, and I like the plot. Can't wait for the next chapter, good luck!
left account chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Updaet plsss
SeaWeedHead chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Oh I feel bad poor Momoi has an arranged marriage going on and I think it's sweet that Aomine is so concerned about it. I hope we get to meet Akashi soon, and maybe him and Momoi would hit it off.

But I'm excited to see the confrontation between Kagami and Kuroko, as well as the first meeting of Kise and Aomine, it should be an interesting next chapter!
AndreggvilJammer chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
upppppdaaaaaateeeeee pleaaaaaasssseeee you're the best knb author (my opinion) and I really need me some kagakuro and aokise huhu I'M DEPRIVED OF MY DRUGS
mia chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I am shamelessy looking forward for when kise will be add to the mix! Oh my! /
apenchantforhappiness chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
You're one of my favorite writers and I can't wait to see where this story goes!
SeaWeedHead chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Yay I love their 'what if' jobs! And I think it's cute that Kise and Kuroko are roommates, I think they're cute as friends even though Kuroko gets annoyed sometimes.

This seems pretty interesting and I'm looking forward to see where this goes!