Reviews for Till We Meet Again
poetrylivemusic chapter 1 . 3/13
Wow! I can't believe I didn't discover this sooner! This is a Bamon gem! It's amazing and completely IC that Bonnie would become who she is now- 5 years later. You did such a great job!
nekittam chapter 1 . 1/1
Ok..all I can say is WOW! This story is soooo damon GOOD! Please consider turning this story in to more. Just read your reviews, we all love it and want more...beautifully written, it's very different from most stories, it holds one's interest..pls give us more!
mrs.anitra chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Is this part two in my Gmail? Yassssss it is! So I had to come and re read this again
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Well... I can honestly say I didn't see the whole "Mrs. Michaelson" bit coming... to bad it's just a one-shot. great writing! :)
The Cuteness chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! Now this was amazing! I have so many darn questions now tho. Like I really want to see a full fledged story where it shows the last night Damon saw Bonnie. Then it shows her being with Klaus and showing everything that happens while she's there while also showing what Damon and company are up to. I really want to see what happens after this because that was a major cliffhanger. Hope one day you have time and inspiration to make this into a full story.
munchie19 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This was a great read, damon changed but still damaon and bonnie a bit more brash and confident. Klaus loving and looking for her and damon warning him away and at the same time knowing that he Nd bonnie will be the end of klaus and the beginining of them
stonewellgem chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
great start to the story . very well done the flow is great .
Jacqi Kennedy chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
It's like where in the world is Bonnie Bennett. I need more!
bluemagicrose chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
this story is everything. it's really great and i wish i knew more words to compliment just how perfect it is. wonderful story, wonderful writing.
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Soo good. Like so good just.. I wish I could use the English language better right now but I can't. I loved it.
GreenFaeriefly chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I cannot believe it took me so long to read this story. It is absolutely flawless. I just can't get over the sheer perfection of it. I would love love love to have a sequel but I totally understand wanting to leave it as a stand alone. Seriously, this gave me chills and it made my stomach curl in the best way. I love it!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love it and I really hope you do a sequel to this story.
dux999 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Please continue this, it is perfect.
Blessing chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is literally everything that I've always wanted, so thanks for sharing!
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awesome fic - love your writing style!