Reviews for A Push
Ojha chapter 6 . 2/15
Great fic. Please update soon.
Tarix chapter 6 . 2/2
Very good AU fic, very well written.
sarista wow chapter 6 . 1/3
I just want to say I adore this story, everything seems to follow such a brilliant lgoical progression and is just flows so smoothly. Everyone feels in character and is making rational decisions, though I think I'd expect Tyrion to stay a little more upset and I imagine Cersei might try pulling her confession gambit to try and threaten her father at some point. Another aspect I enjoy is the pace, some stories drag on, while others feels rushed but this one feels tight but detailed.

Things look bad for the Lannister's but I think Robb is going to run into some problems with Stannis and maybe end up on the wrong side of a shadow baby assassin if he refuses to convert thus enraging the north and maybe giving Renly a chance to try his hand at King's Landing. That's my theory anyway.

Looking forward to more, best of luck in the future!
gottahavekyuubi chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
This is one hell of an epic story! So many wonderful changes, and man, so glad Tyrion's stepping up to the plate and schooling Cersei! Stanny the Manny is on the march...so many awesome things to come, I'll be keeping tabs
TheSwordinTheDarkness310 chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Great story and well written. Looking forward to interactions between Stannis and Robb
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Are you going to finish Freezing: Hearts of Ice.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Ooooooh Gregor Clegane is dead! NICE! I shall be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Ari989 chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Great to see another update! And everything's still on point and in keeping with the themes of ASOIAF. I'm glad to see that Robb is (for the moment) keeping Theon on a leash and I'm especially glad to see Clegane get what's coming to him! Thanks for the update!
Tachman chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Hi,

Fantastic story and fantastic update as usual.
I just hope you can put more time on this one as to have faster updates.
Viktorius chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Weeeeee, update!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Donna.Noir23 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Oh snap!
karthik9 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Good job again. So things are moving and I wonder just what comes of this. Stannis might with army at the start. And while he may be bit too harsh here I wonder what is truly the reason. He knows Renly is good making friends and might be worried that he would steal Robb. But he is smart to know that he can't trust Balon. At least he should have letter from Eddard and showing that should clear many matters.

I really wish that Stannis troops would run into Arya and it be Stannis who brings her to Riverrun. Since that would alliance strong.

And so Mountain is dead. This should have interesting twist since now Tywin has lost one more valuable member of his command even if most talented. Mountain was greatly feared after all. And his death is opening to make common cause with Dorne. True we know that Doran plans to aid dragons but others don't so ambassador to there with Gregor's head might be worth of a try at least.

Overall great job again and I hope that you update soon.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
You updated! Yay! Thanks! Great chapter! I love that you write from Rob's POV. The changes are interesting. Can't wait for next chapter! Oh and the scene with Thoros! Great job!