Reviews for A Push
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 1/8
Awesome so far! I hope one day you decide to continue!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 5 . 1/8
Oh, and I wished that filthy piece of rat shit, Slynt, got a much crueler punishment!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 5 . 1/7
Why would Baelish answer so stupidly?! That made little sense! But still, it's nice that he got sent to the wall. I hate that treacherous snake cunt!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 4 . 1/7
With every single fucking line, I hate the whore Cersei more and more! Fucking bitch, I hope she dies the most agonizingly cruel death in this story and in the actual story...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 3 . 1/7
Great chapter!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 2 . 1/7
I like Jamie here! So characteristic of him! That's exactly the kind of attitude he'd have towards death! Great work!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 1/7
Wow! This is a good read! I love this version of Sansa! Brave, staunch and headstrong! Sad to see her go, but she died nobly!
Abhi chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
I am sad that Sansa died. But I suppose it was inevitable. A good start, I hope you finish it
Ojha chapter 6 . 2/15/2015
Great fic. Please update soon.
Tarix chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Very good AU fic, very well written.
sarista wow chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
I just want to say I adore this story, everything seems to follow such a brilliant lgoical progression and is just flows so smoothly. Everyone feels in character and is making rational decisions, though I think I'd expect Tyrion to stay a little more upset and I imagine Cersei might try pulling her confession gambit to try and threaten her father at some point. Another aspect I enjoy is the pace, some stories drag on, while others feels rushed but this one feels tight but detailed.

Things look bad for the Lannister's but I think Robb is going to run into some problems with Stannis and maybe end up on the wrong side of a shadow baby assassin if he refuses to convert thus enraging the north and maybe giving Renly a chance to try his hand at King's Landing. That's my theory anyway.

Looking forward to more, best of luck in the future!
gottahavekyuubi chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
This is one hell of an epic story! So many wonderful changes, and man, so glad Tyrion's stepping up to the plate and schooling Cersei! Stanny the Manny is on the march...so many awesome things to come, I'll be keeping tabs
TheSwordinTheDarkness310 chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Great story and well written. Looking forward to interactions between Stannis and Robb
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Are you going to finish Freezing: Hearts of Ice.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Ooooooh Gregor Clegane is dead! NICE! I shall be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.