Reviews for A Push
lolostark chapter 5 . 3/31
It's interesting
francisvirus chapter 5 . 5/5/2017
hmm, should have killed him, too risky letting him live
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
update you bastard
K.a.grier chapter 6 . 2/22/2017
A pity this is no longer updated, it's a good read.
melubarv chapter 6 . 2/17/2017
Have you abandoned this? It was amazing, please return
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 6 . 1/7/2017
Another masterpiece left abandoned.
Varun chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Robb is definitely motivated enough to kill Jaime but that doesn't guarantee his support for Stannis. The incest had not leaked out at this point so it's still up in the air who to side with. There is a very good chance, in fact a stronger one, that Robb would still become king in the north. A Robb focused on vengeance on his father and sisters would be merciless to the Westeranders. We might see another Tywin Lannister in the making.
Varun chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I can imagine Sansa pushing Joffrey over the battlements if Sandor didn't stop her but Joffrey could easily take her down with him.
JA Baker chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
This is an interesting AU, and I hope you consider continuing it at some point in the future.
Mattias88 chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
Although it has been some time since this story was updated, I hope that one day you will return to it. This story has potential and it would be shame if it was left discontinued...
Diving in chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
You killed Sansa! ! ! ! OoO How could you! ! ! ! T_T
Technomad chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
I noticed that Jaime did not specifically deny trying to kill Brandon. He may be evil but he's not untruthful.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 1/8/2016
Awesome so far! I hope one day you decide to continue!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 5 . 1/8/2016
Oh, and I wished that filthy piece of rat shit, Slynt, got a much crueler punishment!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 5 . 1/7/2016
Why would Baelish answer so stupidly?! That made little sense! But still, it's nice that he got sent to the wall. I hate that treacherous snake cunt!