Reviews for Shadow Phoenix
Kimi Lowe chapter 6 . 5/18
You need to check your geographical references because you got them messed up.
Vampireking40 chapter 17 . 1/25
This was a great story. I am wondering about the sequel Silver Dawn. Has it been written yet as I looked through your list of stories and can not find it at all. I want to see what happens next. I say Shingetsu should reveal his true identity to the wizarding world to show the fools in the Ministry exactly who the locked up. After all the locked up Neville for being something that he did not even know he was. The Malfoys and all the other Death Eaters being destroyed was great but Fudge is more concern with the Vampires then the guy who helped him become Minster. I plan to read more of your stories as from what I can see from just glancing at them they are really well written.
sugarbabies chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY.
loleo chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
A very unique story with an amazing story plot. Sadly, there is no sequel for this story. Please, write more and let us know, how this story will end. Pretty please... And thank you for your fantasy that allowed us to read this interesting tale.
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
The coming war will be messy, and by the end how many will really be left of any of the communities? I wonder how the Phoenix will respond to what was done to their own?
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Neville was listed as incubus in the previous chapter...now you are saying werewolf?
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
Isn't Tonks a creature with her abilities? I hope that someone accidentally spills Umbridge and Fudge blood and it comes up positive for creature.
yumeAmethyst chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
look forward for the sequel,,, [_]/ interesting story btw...
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
I am looking forward to reading the sequel to this story. I would also like to recommend reading the stories by DZ2. StormyFireDragon and BKL8008. particularly his story "Not Quite Human" and others.
ubetiburn chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
So, the Vampire King tells the medical person to "tell nobody to bother us..." if he tells nobody then they WOULD be bothered, I think you meant to put tell EVERYBODY. It was towards the bottom of this chapter. Found this story after reading your other Vampire Harry story.
Ina Bauer chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
I wish Selena yes, that Sev is really her mate. Then the two would no longer be alone. How nice that Selena may exonerate the good Sev and he was his slave characters going on! Whether this sensed his tormentors?

I'm glad Prince Shingetsu is awake again and can understand that he wants revenge. But his parents are right. First he has to completely recover again, before he can think of something.
It is good that his parents stopped him tentatively, and said what they have in front of him.
He is determined to understand it. Let's see if I'm right.

I'm looking forward on the sequel!
DZ2 chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
Well, as they say, the sh...itake has really hit the fan for the humans; personally, I hope Harry/Shingetsu RIPS Dumbledore apart.
myspacepatrick chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
:-) it's great as usual! 3
Ina Bauer chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
Hooray! Finally a new chapter!

At least Fawkes was able to escape his tormentors, even though he was still tortured before he was able to flash away. Hopefully his spine and the wings can be cured!

And Dumbledore is still a megalomaniac and will do anything to destroy the creatures. Hopefully he does not succeed!

Well, I also like how Fudge's life goes downhill. Even very good!
But the sacrifice is necessary so that the Dementors come free? Hopefully the victim is not too big!

And the Acromantulas should also be destroyed. So even comes in all kinds in the FF and that makes me happy. I like your FF to now really!

I'm looking forward when the vampire prince is healthy again. Then it is determined only approximately correct. And what about Draco?

I'm looking forward to the sequel! I think your story is only just beginning.
Ina Bauer chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
Have many thanks for the quick chapters and your effort!
I like this chapter, and I hope it comes on soon. And your notice that as soon happened, reads very interesting! I am looking forward when Fawkes its bond breaks. I just hope the phoenix this will also survive!
The declaration of war is overdue and you can make a lot out of this FF.
I am also pleased that Shingetsu survived. He has a bone to pick with the Ministry and Dumbledore a chicken.

I hope this FF is VERY long! I like long stories with many chapters!