Reviews for Tooth Brush Next To Yours And Clothes In Your Wardrobe
Synthariel chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This was too cute ** omg i love it
rizuki chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
*squee
So cuuuute!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I loved "The Kitten and Coyote" to this day it is still one of my favorite Kurtbastian stories!
And I am fond of your fic too :)
Emily Rai chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Too cute.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
That was so adorable! Poor Sebastian...so clueless.
123claire123 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
:-)
Mickey chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I loved it
FROWNY FACE chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
THIS IS NOT WORTHY OF M RATING
if genitals don’t touch/aren’t touched in your fic, you had better not rate it anything higher than PG-13/Teen.
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
akfdkghioereritkg! PERFECT fic is perfect. Loved Bas going of the deep end while having his revelation and I loved that they chose the smaller (and more occupied) apartment because it felt more like home. This put me in a happy place. Thank you.
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Awww I love it.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Awwww...And it actually sounds like something they'd do. Sadly, Finn won't be staying over any more, though ;( Maybe they could get a bigger unit on the ground floor for Artie.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wow, this story is amazing!
lover95 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! For some bizarre reason I love this pairing. You had me flailing around like a little girl in build a bear workshop! Great job!

love,
lover95
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Aww I freakin' love this pairing!
blocked-in chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That was totally awesome! One of my stories has a speech somewhat similar to what you wrote, except I only have a draft of it right now. I love the idea of Sebastian suddenly being like ...oh! This is what love feels like... :)