Reviews for Monologues
fluffghet chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
can u do Algy from the empty child next, please?
sarcasm-fairy chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Ah, good old Cathica Khadeni. *hides Google search confirming her identity*
Yeah, she was never one of my favorite characters. Maybe she just reminded me much of my sister (as you said, extremely annoying at first) But I think you did do a good job of capturing her personality. I may have to rewatch that episode now...
(And don't sweat it, I'm not trying to keep the 12th a secret. I was sitting on the edge of the couch, fangirling with my friends when he walked onto the stage :P)
sarcasm-fairy chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Wow...that was fast. :D (only saying that because I write so slowly...comparison is shocking)
And don't worry, you definitely did Jenny justice. If only Moffat would bring her back, we could delve even deeper into her character...but of course that's probably not going happen. Unless, in the adventures of the twelfth-
Sorry, ranting. I do that a lot. Suffice to say, wonderful job. (again) :D
sarcasm-fairy chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Wow. Just excellent. These are very powerful and well written pieces, and I hope you can update again soon (though I understand if you don't).
I would lovelovelove it if you could write a monologue from Jenny's (Doctor's daughter) POV. She's always been one of my favorite characters and...well, there needs to be more of her in the world! :D