Reviews for Quincy Craft
Aizen Sosuke-Sama chapter 9 . 5/13
lol that last paragraph hahaha "pick up my son from school" haha
sasukesdoom chapter 59 . 5/12
dang, this was a well planned story! respect
Bob of the A chapter 58 . 12/3/2017
I really liked this story from start to finish, but honestly this ending just leaves me with a lot of sadness. I know this story was completed over 2 and half years ago (I came here off of TV Tropes Bleach fanfic recommendations), so I have no idea if you'll ever see this review, but I'm glad you took the time to write the story.
Sure, the last few chapters and epilogue may have left me feeling really depressed, but I really enjoyed reading a story where Ichigo starts out as an outsider to the existing conflict (him interacting with the Arrancar Isshin saved were probably my favorite moments.)
I do have a few last comments and questions, if you're willing to hear them.

1. The fact that Neliel died right before Ichigo finally woke up was the icing on the depression cake for me. She was my favorite character in this story (making this observation admittedly biased), but I honestly feel like it didn't serve any purpose other than to give Ichigo another metaphorical kick in the gut. As a follow up, how close was her assassination to Ichigo's awakening? Like, within the day, week, or longer? Everything seems relative when I consider that Ichigo was asleep for a whole 1000 years.

2. As for Ichigo's zombies, how much consciousness do they have? I don't remember too much about Giselle's power from the manga, but I feel like she had some control over how much "mind" was in each zombie (considering that she turned a lot of basic Shinigami into mindless mooks, but then in the end it shows that she has Bambietta as a slave who can talk and is mostly cognizant.) Are all of Ichigo's zombies just mindless beings tied to his mood/emotions/current state of mind, or is there a little bit left of the original person in each one?

3. This one is kind of related to 2. Everyone who has died for Ichigo at this point in the epilogue has their reiatsu returned/shared with him upon their death. How much can he actually feel each individual person inside his soul? Is he actually able to have some form of communication with his dead friends and family, or is it more like a vague, warm-and-fuzzy feeling that he can sense? I'm not gonna lie, if Ichigo had some way of communicating with everyone he lost that would make this ending a hell of a lot less depressing for me.

I apologize if any of these questions/comments come across as stupid or ill-thought out. Even in stories with a lot of angst, hardship, and other kinds of suffering, I've always been a sucker for happy reunions and endings, so this ending hit me pretty hard. I'd appreciate any answers you could give.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
Just fucking die, I've had it with all this emo bullshit, if you want to be so emotional go jump off a building or something.
Redspark341 chapter 38 . 10/26/2017
Why the hell is Ichigo so f'kin weak in this chapter? Was he weakened, exhausted or terrified cause he doesn't do shit when others significantly weaker than him are able to hit Yhwach. It's infuriating man.
Vaustrook71 chapter 58 . 7/15/2017
Damn cliffhanger
Really chapter 58 . 6/29/2017
After all of those chapters that made the viewers anticipate the aizen fight you just decided to end it with a cliche cliffhanger? Are you in your right mind?
Allhailthesith chapter 8 . 5/26/2017
Is this like a full bringer arc only ichigo? Cause no one seems to know him even though the full bringer arc is after aizen? And his mom is alive?
Hdzulfikar chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
the beggining got so annoying that after 2 and half a chapter skipped straight to this one
BloodShadow593 chapter 59 . 4/6/2017
So, I feel I gotta ask: Is there a sequel to this coming? Or even just a one-shot or something? Cuz while I'm sure most of us can generally imagine what would happen between Ichigo and Aizen, I still think it would be far more epic to actually SEE it (or, rather, read it). Plus I'm still trying to figure out what it was that Aizen gave him during the visit with him and Ywhach. Was it the Hogyoku? or was it just some of his energy? I'm a little confused on that part, and while I doubt it, I hope I'm not the only one confused? Anyway, I've rambled enough. But still, Quincy King Ichigo vs Deified Aizen... Sight to see.
SKYS chapter 59 . 3/18/2017
This is by far, the best Bleach fanfiction I've ever read. Maybe I haven't really read enough Bleach fanfictions, but this one definitely rekindled my childhood joy in this seemingly fading franchise.

Kudos to you for penning this great piece of fanfiction!
Guest chapter 58 . 2/8/2017
Well. What those other kids said.

Amazing story dude. I loved it. Was really, really great and gave me lots of enjoyment.
Guest chapter 52 . 2/7/2017
aw man, Rip Gigi, loved her
Guest chapter 48 . 2/7/2017
Dude
Guest chapter 41 . 2/7/2017
Also what makes this even more stupid is that Ichigo kicked Nel's ass and that's way before the got another power up. Or in this case like 3. He could probably curbstomp the entire world of Hueco Mundo without going Vollständig but he lets himself get pushed around.