Reviews for Family
Sara Lee chapter 16 . 4/20/2003
Squeal!
Lourdes chapter 16 . 4/20/2003
Jenna,

This is one of the most beautiful journeys anybody, Harry Potter, or not can take. Thank

you for sharing this journey and keep writing. I think you are a very good writer.
hoboswhoraisehell chapter 16 . 4/20/2003
Aww. It's really over, isn't it? Darn. That was really sweet. And happy! Gives me a nice warm feeling inside.
Laugh Out Loud1 chapter 10 . 4/16/2003
AWESOME!

THIS IS WELL-WRITTEN AND BEAUTIFUL!
Mystic Topaz chapter 15 . 4/16/2003
*with a tear rolling down her cheek* I don't have the words to say what your story has made me feel. I have said it before..you are a truley gifted ppl. *sighs deeply* wow...
Lady Marie chapter 15 . 4/16/2003
God... I'm CRYING
SumChick chapter 15 . 4/14/2003
This is so well-written. I's touching and beautiful. You worded it marveously, and you made the characters seem real, and it's just so awesome!
dujourfan1 chapter 15 . 4/14/2003
OMG...get that other chapter out soon! I cried. Yes, I'll admit it. I cried a lot. _ V. Good. Please finish fast!

Meg
Lourdes chapter 15 . 4/14/2003
Please, dear Jenna Mae. I really will appreciate the last parts of this wonderful story. Perhaps an Epilogue with a wedding theme at the end? Thanks for cheering me up with this fanfic. Let me know when you will update. It is the 14th of April and you are in CH8 at Gryffindor.
plaidjedi chapter 15 . 4/12/2003
Terrific story. I can't wait to see the next chapter. I really liked Harry meeting up with the Weasleys on Ginny's birthday the best.
Indigo Ziona chapter 15 . 4/8/2003
Oh, that was beautiful! So vivid... wonderful
Indigo Ziona chapter 11 . 4/8/2003
Haha, you know, I like the way you use the word 'fornicate'. That's a compliment I don't pay people every day :) (or at all :) ) Oh, I love the Weasleys. And I love the cuddly Harry... aw.
Indigo Ziona chapter 9 . 4/8/2003
Argh!
Indigo Ziona chapter 8 . 4/8/2003
S'funny, I can imagine Molly sending Harry a Howler on the impulse and then feeling silly later. She's quite like Ron... Whereas I think the twins are more like their dad. Oh, the ending was so saad :( You're such a great writer.
Indigo Ziona chapter 7 . 4/8/2003