Reviews for Family
solarphoenix chapter 16 . 5/26/2003
This story is brilliant.

Please keep up the brilliant work!

solarphoenix
Corrie chapter 16 . 5/12/2003
This is realy great.

Corrie.

~*~
AgiVega chapter 9 . 5/12/2003
I love this story, it’s extremely sweet. In the last chapter I loved this:

’Are we getting married?’

’No. Not yet.’

LOL:D

In this chapter I loved this:

’Make sure she goes to bed.’

’Yours, Harry?’

’Hers!’

Even bigger LOL :)

Uh-oh… this curse sounds really bad! But I’m sure that Harry WILL find the counter-curse!

Darn it… do you know that at the beginning of this chapter I was in a rather good mood, finding this ’yours, Harry?’ hilarious, and now I feel very bad and lethargic? After such a ’I’m-going-to-die’ scene I simply can’t feel another way :( It seems that you have a talent for writing drama as well, not only humour.

Btw, some links in the 'image' part of your site don't seem to work. Perhaps they do, but the pics couldn't be downloaded to my computer, so perhaps others also have such problems. Just thought I'd let you know.
tryin2BeGood chapter 7 . 5/10/2003
cool story!
AgiVega chapter 5 . 5/10/2003
Love the story so far. I found it very endearing when Harry gave Ginny that ring :)
noddingheadgirl chapter 16 . 5/1/2003
aw..its sweet...for a while there i thought i was going to be like A Walk to Remember. but you let them both live! wonderful story! loved it!
Bloody Faery Wings chapter 16 . 4/29/2003
AW! Omg! I was crying on chapter 15 so bad. It was sad! I LOVE all yur stories, you're an awesome, wonderful, excellant, amazing writer! Did they ever kiss? I only remember Ginny kissing him on the cheek although I wish they kissed ferreal once, o well. I loved it! EXCELLANT! E-X-C-E-L-L-A-N-T! muah! Keep up the awesome work!
azntgr01 chapter 16 . 4/26/2003
great ending you have here. :)

linda ;)
The Marauder's Map chapter 16 . 4/23/2003
OMG! That was so totally awesome and brilliant. I loved the whole connection with Lily and James and I actually cried when spirit Harry was talking to his parents. That was one of the sweetest things I have ever read. Awesome job.
PadawanMage chapter 16 . 4/22/2003
Nice ending...too bad about no sequel, but I hope you write more H/G stuff...keep it up!
Buttamellow chapter 16 . 4/21/2003
I just had to say aw! I've been waiting forever for this to be updated and I'm so excited that it was and now its finished. Tear...I'm so sad. It ended beautifully. Thanks.
Captain Oblivious chapter 16 . 4/21/2003
Aw *wipes a tear away* LOVED this story. . . it's positively brilliant. Good job!
Shahrezad1 chapter 16 . 4/21/2003
YAY! *claps wildly* Wonderful ending! Simple and poignant...I like it. *gives her an aproving grin* See you later!
SailorGurl1 chapter 16 . 4/21/2003
thats a really really good story great job!
Foxfur chapter 16 . 4/20/2003