Reviews for Family
Bucky chapter 9 . 9/25/2002
Great chapter, but for God's sake don't kill her!
Flameraven chapter 9 . 9/25/2002
*blink* why are bad guys always so f'ing stuped? Hell they kill her and they kill Harrys only resion for liveing. And you do not want someone who don't give a damn comming after you, and belive me he will if she dies.

So whats going to happen? Hermione might be able to do something, she IS a super genous after all. That or Draco or Snape or somebody might be able to get the counter curse from a Death Eater. There is bound to be one somewere. If not... well they are all going to do die in Harry's last blaze of glory.
Leslie chapter 8 . 9/25/2002
Chapter 9 isn't coming up just thought I'd let you know...

~Leslie
hoboswhoraisehell chapter 8 . 9/23/2002
Woo! That was just sweet! But then sad again. Ahh! I just can't wait for another chapter! Sorry for the late review!
Giesbrecht chapter 8 . 9/22/2002
**applauds** MORE!
la2ur2a chapter 8 . 9/22/2002
This is really good.

I want to know what happens next!

Plze put the next chapter up soon!
CatalinaRose chapter 8 . 9/22/2002
Hurrah! another chapter. I'm glad to know Ginny will be ok, and I hope Hary and Ron and Mrs. Weasley make up soon. Bye for now
JennaMae chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Ehehehe, sorry, I just had to sign in. Thanks, Esperanza and SatanicGnomes, for your reviews. I'll update in two weeks, I guess... I've got an org activity this weekend. And thanks, Julephenia, for pointing that "anonymous reviews" thing. I didn't notice it at first! But m'dear, it was Madam Ponfrey who said "huh". _;

See you guys, thanks.
Julephenia chapter 8 . 9/21/2002
YAY! One chapter! Good! I had a chance to peruse it and not get lost.

Ok, I would also suggest accepting anonymous reviews. You'll get more.

Now, this is a great premise. I really like the dreams actually affecting them. Great idea.

Just an editing note: McGonnagal would never say "huh". ;)

But this is a great story.
darkvoldie chapter 8 . 9/21/2002
THis is amazing!
SatanicGnomes chapter 8 . 9/21/2002
No! Ron, don't be mad at Harry, it wasn't his fault! Poor Harry, everyone's mad at him. Anyway, great fic, update soon!
ClairPotter chapter 8 . 9/21/2002
::wipes off a tear:: ah this storys a bit depressing isnt it? i still like it though and u have some great ideas. update soon! :)
RachelOnACloud chapter 8 . 9/21/2002
wow, this story is really good. I hope you keep writing.
Bucky5 chapter 8 . 9/21/2002
Cool, beautiful chapters. Ron is a prat, can't wait for the next update!
CatalinaRose chapter 7 . 9/19/2002
OMG!

What happened? Please update soon!
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »