Reviews for Family
the balcony nico chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
I literaly felt everything they did. What I mean by that is that ... well, everything was perfect. Look, it was finished in 2003, and still lives in 2012. You write fantastic!
quitting this place chapter 1 . 9/25/2011

I hate to do this by review, but your PMs are turned off and you've shut down your LiveJournal page. (Maybe I should just take the hint and figure you don't want to be contacted?)

Anyway, if I were you, I'd want to know so I could do something about it, so I'm leaving a review. There's a person with the username heartablaze on www dot wattpad dot com / user / heartablazed (replace dot with . and remove the spaces and you have a link to her profile) who has copied multiple stories from different authors. This story, Family, is one of them. She has also posted stories under the titles "Put your elbow in the butterdish, Harry" and "Miss Hogwarts", among others. If that isn't you, please report her?
khjvkjhvlkjbhilgil chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
I am speechless. Just wow. This is so amazing. Every chapter is written so well. The emotions are well played out (I even teared up a bit, more than a bit actually).
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
nice fanfic
The Little Geeky Piano Girl chapter 16 . 6/5/2011
Oh, this story is so beautiful! I can't tell you how many times I cried! The idea is so original and was so moving! I wish I could write like that...
RaeRambles chapter 16 . 6/2/2011
This story was one of my favorites BY FAR! I almost CRIED when he was talking to his parents.

XritaskeeterhatersX chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
That was great! I even cried on the last chapter (15)!
AliceFrey chapter 16 . 5/20/2010
That was really good. I liked it better thaan most things I've read on here. _
Devilish Twinz chapter 16 . 5/10/2010
Oh my so so so sooooooooooooooooooooo good!

I love that he saw his parent's past...and Ginny was his mum!

And then he saved was so sweet!
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 5/7/2010
Keep dental floss close at hand; it's a fluffy one.
Nicely written, though ...
Devilish Twinz chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I love the song!It's my favorite Frank Sinatra song. I play it nonstop!
libaka chapter 16 . 8/10/2009
cute. cutecutecute. i liked this a lot. though you didn't really need the epilogue. thanks for writing!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 16 . 7/15/2009
This was truly a heart warming story and I am truly touched by reading this! Please keep up your writing!
anonymous.individual chapter 16 . 7/3/2009
wow. brilliant story. :)
Myrddin Ignis Magus THE FINAL chapter 16 . 6/28/2009
I loved this story, it made me want to cry. I didn't but still you had me feeling the emotions.

366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »