Reviews for Family
Tu lo sai inc chapter 16 . 6/12/2006
Aww...so sweet, I love it!
Courbeau chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
I really like this story. I'd go as far to say I love it. But I had to go to my Latin site and check out what that spell Ginny got hit with meant. I did some spelling changes to the first word, becuase it didn't make sense, and I got Delay Illness. That's what Cunctatio Aegrotatio means. Unless I screwed up with the ending. I just thought I should say. Anyways, great stroy, very original.

Melissa
MarilynJean chapter 16 . 3/10/2006
Wow, amazing job! I read this all in one go (it took me 4 hours) but it was totally worth it. You are such a fantastic author, this story had me on hte edge of my seat the whole way through. Simply amazing job.
The Blue Monkey chapter 16 . 2/26/2006
ah. It was good . I cried. A lot. ;; but that's not TOO hard to do, make me cry. Hah, I'm just a cheesy little kid at heart, lol. But yeah. It was really good . See, I'd write a review for each chapter, but I'm just too lazy fo' that :P Sorry ;;. It was really good, though Bwahahahahahahah. H/G totally r0x0rz my s0x0rz. Okay, lol. I think that ruined the effect, but that's alright ;;

Anywho, it was wonderful
Gaby chapter 16 . 2/4/2006
I must say, this is quite an emotional fic, i liked it very much i almost cried (that's a compliment i almost don't do that). Excellent writing and excellent story, from now on i'll be reading your stories.
Shraddha chapter 16 . 12/18/2005
This was as good as it could get. Excellent Writing. Just simply excellent.
randomreaderguy chapter 16 . 11/30/2005
That was an awesome story!

-Randomreaderguy
Chrissy chapter 16 . 11/20/2005
Wow. That was really really good! I love it!
awsome chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
excellent writing
blueclover13 chapter 16 . 8/11/2005
oh man... what a freaking unbelivably excellent story! i mean.. it was perfect! in almost every way! it had mystery, action, adventure, angst, humor, romance.. everything!.. it can totaly be up there with the small list of my absolute favourite fics of all time! although i didnt get to know the names of all those songs that you used, unfortunately.. and i did think Ginnys b-day was on the 11th of august, not the 7th of may.. its okay.. those little things can be overlooked when you look at the big beautiful picture. you had me laughing, crying, smiling, feeling immensely sad, and feeling shivers throughout my body at some really intense parts in this fic. it was a worthwhile emotional rollercoaster ride which i enjoyed thouroughly. wow.. i cant praise this story enough to tell you how immensely awesome it really is!

im looking forward to much much more from you!

cheers!

-blue

if you have the time.. i wud much love to see a list of the songs you used for this fic! email me if you can.
imgonnadie chapter 16 . 8/2/2005
This was a very nice story. I dont know if you are still writing, but if you are I do encourage you in your works.
idinakristinfan chapter 11 . 7/22/2005
FAB!
AussieMunchkin chapter 16 . 7/17/2005
(looks around the room)

Where are the bloody tissues?

What a tear jerker.

great story though. Fantastic.
chocolatequeen chapter 16 . 7/12/2005
I imagine you're a bit surprised to be getting a review over 2 years after you posted the last chapter of this story, and normally I don't comment as I read through the older pieces. However, something in this really touched me. Rowling created a completely unique world in Harry Potter, and as such, it's difficult for others to truly capture the essence of the books in their own fanfiction. Your story was a stunning exception to that rule. You stayed completely within the parameters of the books (at least what had been published at the time you wrote this), and yet it was different from anything else. This is my favorite H/G story I've found so far, and I'm adding it to my favorites list so I can come back and read it again. Thank you for sharing.
zumanity57 chapter 16 . 7/6/2005
This really tugged at the heart strings. It made me cry, but in a good way. I'm glad everything turned out alright in the end.
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »