Reviews for Family
Neumzie chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
lmao aw! i love the little random lily/james moments!
Neumzie chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
aw!
honore chapter 16 . 4/4/2009
Nice story! There were times when the flow of the story confused me, however, I loved it anyway. Thanks
Christina chapter 16 . 2/19/2009
OMG this was so good!

i meant GREAT

i was crying soo hard

beautiful

thankyou for posting this
FirePhoenix86 chapter 16 . 2/19/2009
this was a very cute fic. I liked it a lot! Harry was in character and Ginny was too. there were a few small errors, like one chapter didn't have any "" around dialogue, which made it hard to read. I'm not sure if t was this fic or Miss Hogwarts but Ginny's full name is Ginevra, not Virginia. Small errors, not really noticeable unless your a canon Nazi like me. Very nice story!
David Fishwick chapter 16 . 10/4/2008
Nice and I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing.
Music in her Eyes chapter 16 . 8/18/2008
HOLY CRAP! AMAZING! Seriously though. I was crying at a couple of points. Really a very well written fic. I enjoyed it immensely. :D
potter-addiction chapter 16 . 7/21/2008
GREAT JOB! Sorry for the shortness of this review! Really gotta leave in a hurry but amazing fic!
elvengirl9 chapter 16 . 8/15/2007
Aw, this fic made me smile and cry. Dumbledore and Sirius seemed a bit OOC, and there were some other sprinkled inconsistencies, but I keep in mind that this was written a LONG time ago and I found that such things didn't detract from this being an AMAZING story! I loved it! Great job!
Owl Emporium chapter 16 . 7/31/2007
This is one of my favorite sories! I really love it, it's so original. I hope more like this is published! :]

- Angelica
CraZYdUCKIE chapter 16 . 7/8/2007
Lots of insight into the future, the past and the present, with well- thought out plot and ideas, awesome characters, fluff, family and love. Why exactly aren't you writing a sequel?
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
lol..haha that's not really that much about electricity and yet they're so amazed at Harry. He didn't even mention electrons or circuits or even really how a battery works, (like electrodes and electrolytes). And, er, batteries are things that contain more than one cell, otherwise it is simply called a cell. People tend to confuse that. A battery also doesn't necessarily 'contain' electricity in it, it's sort started from a reaction or a series of..movements, you could say, inside the cell. Okay, well, nevermind for now. I understand that they probably don't know a lot about electricity, and neither does Harry since all he does is tinker with Dudley's toys and hasn't really gone to school beyond grade 6 at the most, so I won't really fault you with that. It's funny how Harry thinks he knows a lot though, and his friends too XD hehe well anyway, I'm off to read more!
Lady Starbright chapter 16 . 3/29/2007
Wow, this is so amazing, and moving, and yeah wow.
Supermal chapter 5 . 2/19/2007
Omg, this story is so sweet :)
Victoria chapter 16 . 1/31/2007
oh...wow... WHERE do you get these ideas? I mean seriously. awesome story, once again.
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »