Reviews for Family
karma11 chapter 16 . 12/13/2006
aw loved it!
Marissa-Emily chapter 16 . 8/25/2006
Aww! This story is the best! chapter 15 made me cry! a story has never made me cry before. you are a very very very good writer. keep up the good work!

~harrypotterfreak93~
LittleAnne chapter 14 . 7/12/2006
Hey!

great story!

but just one thing..i thought guyz cant go up into

girls dorms because the slide thing happens?
Bookworm622 chapter 16 . 6/13/2006
ilove it! this is a great story! i hope you write a sequel!
Tu lo sai inc chapter 16 . 6/12/2006
Aww...so sweet, I love it!
Courbeau chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
I really like this story. I'd go as far to say I love it. But I had to go to my Latin site and check out what that spell Ginny got hit with meant. I did some spelling changes to the first word, becuase it didn't make sense, and I got Delay Illness. That's what Cunctatio Aegrotatio means. Unless I screwed up with the ending. I just thought I should say. Anyways, great stroy, very original.

~Melissa
MarilynJean chapter 16 . 3/10/2006
Wow, amazing job! I read this all in one go (it took me 4 hours) but it was totally worth it. You are such a fantastic author, this story had me on hte edge of my seat the whole way through. Simply amazing job.
The Blue Monkey chapter 16 . 2/26/2006
ah. It was good . I cried. A lot. ;; but that's not TOO hard to do, make me cry. Hah, I'm just a cheesy little kid at heart, lol. But yeah. It was really good . See, I'd write a review for each chapter, but I'm just too lazy fo' that :P Sorry ;;. It was really good, though Bwahahahahahahah. H/G totally r0x0rz my s0x0rz. Okay, lol. I think that ruined the effect, but that's alright ;;

Anywho, it was wonderful
Gaby chapter 16 . 2/4/2006
I must say, this is quite an emotional fic, i liked it very much i almost cried (that's a compliment i almost don't do that). Excellent writing and excellent story, from now on i'll be reading your stories.
Shraddha chapter 16 . 12/18/2005
This was as good as it could get. Excellent Writing. Just simply excellent.
randomreaderguy chapter 16 . 11/30/2005
That was an awesome story!

-Randomreaderguy
Chrissy chapter 16 . 11/20/2005
Wow. That was really really good! I love it!
awsome chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
excellent writing
blueclover13 chapter 16 . 8/11/2005
oh man... what a freaking unbelivably excellent story! i mean.. it was perfect! in almost every way! it had mystery, action, adventure, angst, humor, romance.. everything!.. it can totaly be up there with the small list of my absolute favourite fics of all time! although i didnt get to know the names of all those songs that you used, unfortunately.. and i did think Ginnys b-day was on the 11th of august, not the 7th of may.. its okay.. those little things can be overlooked when you look at the big beautiful picture. you had me laughing, crying, smiling, feeling immensely sad, and feeling shivers throughout my body at some really intense parts in this fic. it was a worthwhile emotional rollercoaster ride which i enjoyed thouroughly. wow.. i cant praise this story enough to tell you how immensely awesome it really is!

im looking forward to much much more from you!

cheers!

-blue

if you have the time.. i wud much love to see a list of the songs you used for this fic! email me if you can.
imgonnadie chapter 16 . 8/2/2005
This was a very nice story. I dont know if you are still writing, but if you are I do encourage you in your works.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »