Reviews for Hunsford Day
Blacky Kitten chapter 1 . 8/26
Wow, where are all the chapters? Just wanted to reread the story but it's gone now. Sadly that you removed it from the site. Whera can i find the whole story?
Esther1015 chapter 1 . 8/18
I AM SO INTRIGUED BY THIS STORY, where can i read the rest?
allex2005 chapter 1 . 8/3
I really would like to read this story, but I didn't find it on Amazon. How could I do?
Lisa Cooper chapter 12 . 7/17
A very good variation on Pride And Prejudice. I liked the improvements you made. I dare say the characters might too perhaps after a time for some of them. Thank you for your story.
I loved your story! It was very clever and well-written. I'll definitely be reading more of your work.
EngLitLover chapter 13 . 3/17
Great plot, good dialogs, loved it
Dimac99 chapter 13 . 3/2
I really enjoyed this, just the right level of silly. Plus kissing :-D
somiadora chapter 13 . 2/22
You did truly a wonderful twisted story! Amazing, funny and well constructed and faithful to the characters though the quite unusual 'what if'.
I love it! Thank you for your work, and sorry my english because I'm spanish but I enjoy read in other lenguages.
Lmb111514 chapter 13 . 1/22
Haha, I loved the idea of this story and the fact that anne went through the repetitive thursdays and nerver said anything was something I didn't expect, but I adored. Great job on this story, I bet the rest of your stories are just as great.:-)
GaijinVamp chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
I love "Groundhog Day" type stories. Yours was very well done. Thank you.
pumza chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Love this! Totally enjoyed it
BlueKarou79 chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Elizabeth used her day to fall in love with Darcy, and Anne used hers to learn how to stand up to her mother...very nicely done. I didn't see it coming that Darcy would learn of 'The Thursday'. I like how he took it.
Trixfan chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
I've only just found this and have enjoyed in emencly. I see you have another one about the Meryton assembly. Off to read it now.

I would love to see Anne's Ground Hog Day. I think her an very undeveloped character and this could form the perfect vehicle to her self discovery.

Lily Draco chapter 13 . 7/27/2014