Reviews for Hunsford Day
EngLitLover chapter 13 . 3/17
Great plot, good dialogs, loved it
Dimac99 chapter 13 . 3/2
I really enjoyed this, just the right level of silly. Plus kissing :-D
somiadora chapter 13 . 2/22
You did truly a wonderful twisted story! Amazing, funny and well constructed and faithful to the characters though the quite unusual 'what if'.
I love it! Thank you for your work, and sorry my english because I'm spanish but I enjoy read in other lenguages.
Lmb111514 chapter 13 . 1/22
Haha, I loved the idea of this story and the fact that anne went through the repetitive thursdays and nerver said anything was something I didn't expect, but I adored. Great job on this story, I bet the rest of your stories are just as great.:-)
GaijinVamp chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
I love "Groundhog Day" type stories. Yours was very well done. Thank you.
pumza chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Love this! Totally enjoyed it
TitleGirl79 chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Elizabeth used her day to fall in love with Darcy, and Anne used hers to learn how to stand up to her mother...very nicely done. I didn't see it coming that Darcy would learn of 'The Thursday'. I like how he took it.
Trixfan chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
I've only just found this and have enjoyed in emencly. I see you have another one about the Meryton assembly. Off to read it now.

I would love to see Anne's Ground Hog Day. I think her an very undeveloped character and this could form the perfect vehicle to her self discovery.

Lyssa
Lily Draco chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Great story.
Hedgi chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
that. was. glorious.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
So Anne was a bit of a fairy godmother?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
The biggest problem I find with this is that although Lizzie has been learning and growing, William is still stuck in the mentality of the very first Thursday. When I just ignore that, this story is wonderful! ( and I understand it's meant to be a light, fluffy, enjoyable story :D )
FuzzyMammoth chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
Great Story! I love that you gave Elizabeth and Anne a friendship through shared Thursdays!
Thank you for sharing!
LizzyBennetGal chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
Wow! Lizzy/Lydia twist :) love it
LizzyBennetGal chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
OK, got it, she was at Rosings...I like how she is finding things out via the Colonel so when Darcy does propose she will say yes...anyway that is what I hope will happen and I have not read ahead so its not a spoiler...:)thanks!