Reviews for Heat of the Night
sarah martin chapter 1 . 6/22
Definitely bella. I loved it a lot :D
Robin.D chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
i seen it as Bella :-) that was good :):):):)
miszharleyquinn chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I'm going to go with bella on the simple fact that she cooked for and brought him food so he wouldn't starve if I remember correctly neither Leah nor Rachel could cook
JCreader chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Argg you are evil lol;).I imagined Bella from the start! This was amazing! I was kindof freaking out thinking Paul was going to rape some girl but thankgod he didn't: ) and for some reason when you mentioned carie a girl he had slept with and told her parents about an auto theft, I though it was her for awhile as well: )
cullensrule chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
As I read it I thought it was Bella. Very hot.
taoist elf chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Loved this one shot. Very very well done. The writing was exquisite and the mood was consistent and visceral, but what really got me was the way you emotionally fleshed out Paul. Realistic and well done.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Well, I started with the premise that it was Bella and Paul, so I'm sticking with it. Even though she was cussing a blue streak. Since they'd been together before, I'd say the imprint would have had quite the effect on Bella, eliminating those bullshit "holy crows."

And screw Rachel. The bitch ran off and couldn't run fast enough. Certainly not worthy of mothering the next generation of Spirit Warriors.

Loved it. Hot, sexy, he yearned for her. Needed her, couldn't stand to be away from her.

Well done!
dixie.do.little chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I think I just died a little...you'll find me in a puddle somewhere...whew...dang, girl, that was hawt...

I'm rooting for Bella/Paul bc that's one of my favorite pairings...sorry if it's really Leah or Rachel...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This was really well written! I could picture any of the three women mentioned...
Kraftychik chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
That was so freaking HOT! I pictured Bella here, especially when she said she cooked for him. Awesome job, hun!
pece87 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That possessiveness what yummy! I think it was Bella. Who did you as the writer think it was? Lol
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
love it...bella
tunde-tre chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Who the frick cares who Paul was after/with that was more than hot! (tho the whole time it was Bella in my thoughts...) lol
The minute I read "there was no conscious effort on HIS part" I knew it had to be imprinting and love and hate is so just a hair apart one can turn into the other so easily, it's scary!
Truly great work!
Love, Tunde
mami-hai chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I think it's Bella!
Storm Cascade chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Whoa... gotta catch my breath after that one... nice work :)