Reviews for Heat of the Night
JCreader chapter 1 . 3/9
Argg you are evil lol;).I imagined Bella from the start! This was amazing! I was kindof freaking out thinking Paul was going to rape some girl but thankgod he didn't: ) and for some reason when you mentioned carie a girl he had slept with and told her parents about an auto theft, I though it was her for awhile as well: )
cullensrule chapter 1 . 2/19
As I read it I thought it was Bella. Very hot.
taoist elf chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Loved this one shot. Very very well done. The writing was exquisite and the mood was consistent and visceral, but what really got me was the way you emotionally fleshed out Paul. Realistic and well done.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Well, I started with the premise that it was Bella and Paul, so I'm sticking with it. Even though she was cussing a blue streak. Since they'd been together before, I'd say the imprint would have had quite the effect on Bella, eliminating those bullshit "holy crows."

And screw Rachel. The bitch ran off and couldn't run fast enough. Certainly not worthy of mothering the next generation of Spirit Warriors.

Loved it. Hot, sexy, he yearned for her. Needed her, couldn't stand to be away from her.

Well done!
dcurley1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I think I just died a little...you'll find me in a puddle somewhere...whew...dang, girl, that was hawt...

I'm rooting for Bella/Paul bc that's one of my favorite pairings...sorry if it's really Leah or Rachel...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This was really well written! I could picture any of the three women mentioned...
Kraftychik chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
That was so freaking HOT! I pictured Bella here, especially when she said she cooked for him. Awesome job, hun!
pece87 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That possessiveness what yummy! I think it was Bella. Who did you as the writer think it was? Lol
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
love it...bella
tunde-tre chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Who the frick cares who Paul was after/with that was more than hot! (tho the whole time it was Bella in my thoughts...) lol
The minute I read "there was no conscious effort on HIS part" I knew it had to be imprinting and love and hate is so just a hair apart one can turn into the other so easily, it's scary!
Truly great work!
Love, Tunde
mami-hai chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I think it's Bella!
Storm Cascade chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Whoa... gotta catch my breath after that one... nice work :)
AnaJadeYu chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
First if all, I had no doubt it was Bella he was with. It was only when I read your final comment that I realised that her name had never been mentioned... That was very well done, because it's often painfully clear when an author is trying to hide a person's identity.

At the beginning of the story I was afraid of where it was going (rape?) but thankfully it became clear before long that not only was ?Bella? a willing participant, but little by little it sounded like it had happened before. And the way Paul wanted her and hated her at the same time, I couldn't help but think 'imprint', but it was very much in the subtext.

Good OS, great development throughout the story.
leelator chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Eh, well, I guess I imagined it was Bella because the term "little girl" just didn't bring Leah or Rachael to my mind. But I don't know that I really cared who it was. What fascinated me was that it was wonderfully written and so hot I thought the words were going to melt off the screen. My goodness, girlfriend!

I loved the emotional turmoil you've tossed Paul in. I'd think any relationship that involves Paul would be equally laced with love and hate, and you've portrayed that brilliantly.

Soooo glad you posted this. Here's hoping there's much more to come from you!
Mrstrentreznor chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
very nice... hmmm... you know I'd always vote for Bella and she did cook for him which kind of rules Leah out of my mind... but if charlie was around, he would have shot him by now. lol