Reviews for Winter's Time
Absolutely amazing :3
Akshana chapter 2 . 1/20
People in my house are sleeping currently - one in the room next to me - and I'm trying not to burst into laughter after reading the elf bit!
LeeWithers chapter 22 . 1/8
I have been reading this story for a while now and I have found it very endearing and compelling to read! You truly have mastered the characters personalities a feat that I have seen very few people master! I'm loving your amazing perspective on the spirits and their world, they all seem very fleshed out and reach a depth that's astounding! While the personalities of the seasonal groups clash with my own head canons it's a very pleasing concept. The interactions and past's of the characters I find are spot on, did you read the Guardians of Childhood series? I can't quite remember if you've answered this one... My only criticism to this would be to tone down the psycho analysis of the characters feelings, as while it gives insight to the characters feelings and intentions it drags on a bit at times. And are Sephi and Demi in reference to the Greek goddesses/gods? I've done some research on Persephone beforehand and found her story to be somewhat tragic, if this is the case then Sephi has dealt with some serious shit in her life! I hope I haven't dragged on too far but this has been a very intriguing read and perfectly in character with what I see this fiction as. I basically want to say, I've loved this and please don't stop here!
Jwsponky chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
I admit I stumbled across this story by complete accident aways back, but I am glad I did, it is quite interesting. Pity it seems to have been abandoned, but twas good while it lasted.
jglagn chapter 22 . 11/9/2016
ARE YOU STILL ALIVE OUT THERE?!
TheRedScreech chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
I stayed up until almost four in the morning reading this thing and I have school and why, why, why is this so awesome!? How is it so awesome!? You have bounced around from arc to arc and now, suddenly, all of it is coming together like individual straws in a woven basket. This is magnificent and awing! I love everything about this: the emotions and the friendship and the memories and the FEAR. It's all incredible!

NOW WHERE IS THE REST OF IT?

Maybe I can say that more politely? Do you intend on finishing this extraordinary masterpiece, this gift in written word? I know life can get bothersome and can waylay inspiring authors such as yourself. Nevertheless, I will keep an eye on this fic and hope with all my heart that you complete it. It truly is a masterpiece. I hope you're proud of it. :)
Sparky chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
This was adorable! And good setting the tone, very well done. I'm glad you don't make a mess of the accents, I really do. I can't stand trying to decipher what the characters are saying just because people get crafty with the letters. On that note, the jumbled Russian English you write is spot on. Great and awesome!
Sparky chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
So you're going to start this off with killing Jack, and you think this is going to make me read your story? Well? Well you're right! Cuz dang it I'm hooked already, and it's your fault! Awesome job :D
Dexxieray631 chapter 22 . 7/27/2016
Please Please Please~ finish this. it's amazing and I really love it, I can't wait to see what happens, so please update!
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 22 . 7/20/2016
I will give you my firstborn child if you finish this fic. If you don't want to finish it I ask you to please give someone else permission to take it over. This is a story that needs resolution. I am a bit worried about your lack of activity and hope you are well. It is unsettling and I hope you are still among the living.
sjsreader chapter 22 . 3/3/2016
This story is freaking fantastic! Like, I don't remember the last time I stayed up so late ever, let alone to finish a story, kind of freaking fantastic. I need an update like I need air.
FrostyFirebender chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
I first read this story last year and I LOVED it! This is now one of my favorite RotG fanfics. Please update soon!
TheLeafOnTheWind chapter 22 . 1/15/2016
This appears to be an excellent story. Your notes about planning and such have clearly made an impact. I quite look forward to the battle between the seasons.

Of course, that's if you update. Please do. There have clearly been a steady stream of reviews to this effect, even this far from your last update, so clearly there is demand. If you do not intend to finish this story (I would completely understand if that were the case, it appears to be quite the epic), I would ask that you post your outline, so your readers can have some sort of finality, at least. You can't really leave us here without knowing the deal with Spring, can you?

Thank you, and keep on writing.
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 22 . 1/4/2016
Wow ! Your story is soooo great ! Awesome ! Amazing ! You are so talented with words ! You even made me cry :p
Now, I only wish that you'll continue it. I now you have not post another chapter since June 2014 but I keep hope.
You're a really good writer :D
PS : I'm french, sorry if my english is weird.
MerlinWatsonBridger chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
You're writing is incredible! I haven't yet found a ROTG story that's anything close to this - I can see you're writing takes time and care but i would love it if you could continue or update it... PLEASE!? Much appreciated - love this story :D