Reviews for Winter's Time
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 22 . 3/17
Yay! Awesome, awesome, awesome story! Super freakin' cool!
Sometimes, I get the feeling that Pitch Black is something of a slightly unreliable narrator. But he's awesome.
Jack, though... wow! And his relationship with Bunny and the others!
But ... cliff hanger. Sad. Updates? Updates are happy, but after three years ... is this abandoned? I hope not.
PLEASE WRITE MORE! This is a truely amazing story and I'm eager to see where it goes. I know it's been a long time since you last updated but I would really like to see more of this story:) either way, it's really wonderful!
And there's not more of this whyyyy?
PlatoOfAncientRome34 chapter 3 . 2/26
Bogorm123 chapter 22 . 10/31/2017
This is really really good! The story is already absolutely amazing and so full of depth and with an amazing story line! Incredible work and so full of potential for even more ! I really really enjoyed reading this! Fantastic character development and the amount of new and interesting characters is very impressive! Overall really freaking great job! And I can wait for the next patr of this story!
EriTheBear chapter 22 . 10/25/2017
Please come back! I like this story! You're a good writer! Don't give up!
BreannaAiedail chapter 22 . 9/29/2017 just ENDS! Every time I read this I forget it’s not complete. I hope someday you decide to post another chapter! Or even a vague outline. I have so many questions! I’ll keep hoping; you have such an engaging writing style!
Fun Filled Frost chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
I REEEEALLY hope u update
Private Person chapter 13 . 7/29/2017
What is the deal with this fandom and having characters view other's memories? It is so invasive! I don't know if I can manage continuing this.
PipeDreamPrayer chapter 2 . 7/8/2017
Oh good god I'm going to adore this
It's all just so SWEET and CONSIDER ARE, and they're all thinking things through properly and trying to be careful and do the right thing but there's still that childishness in Jack and the regular humour and zaniness from the film, and I already love where it's going!
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 8 . 5/1/2017
Oh, good lord. Jack's such a sweetheart, isn't he?
Luzith chapter 22 . 4/17/2017
Great story. One of the best ROTG I've read. Sorry to see it seems to be abandoned.
barefootbby chapter 22 . 4/12/2017
...You can't just leave it there.

I really hope you come back to this. I know it's been close to four years now, but, I just, wow.

I'll leave another review when I can properly compose my thoughts. My heart hurts and I'm crying this is a great fic.

Well wishes until I resume composure and come again with a more detailed review.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2017
Absolutely amazing :3
Akshana chapter 2 . 1/20/2017
People in my house are sleeping currently - one in the room next to me - and I'm trying not to burst into laughter after reading the elf bit!