Reviews for Winter's Time
One Wing In The Fire chapter 1 . 9/14
I REEEEALLY hope u update
Private Person chapter 13 . 7/29
What is the deal with this fandom and having characters view other's memories? It is so invasive! I don't know if I can manage continuing this.
PipeDreamPrayer chapter 2 . 7/8
Oh good god I'm going to adore this
It's all just so SWEET and CONSIDER ARE, and they're all thinking things through properly and trying to be careful and do the right thing but there's still that childishness in Jack and the regular humour and zaniness from the film, and I already love where it's going!
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 8 . 5/1
Oh, good lord. Jack's such a sweetheart, isn't he?
Luzith chapter 22 . 4/17
Great story. One of the best ROTG I've read. Sorry to see it seems to be abandoned.
barefootbby chapter 22 . 4/12
...You can't just leave it there.

I really hope you come back to this. I know it's been close to four years now, but, I just, wow.

I'll leave another review when I can properly compose my thoughts. My heart hurts and I'm crying this is a great fic.

Well wishes until I resume composure and come again with a more detailed review.
Absolutely amazing :3
Akshana chapter 2 . 1/20
People in my house are sleeping currently - one in the room next to me - and I'm trying not to burst into laughter after reading the elf bit!
There is not enough Chocolate chapter 22 . 1/8
I have been reading this story for a while now and I have found it very endearing and compelling to read! You truly have mastered the characters personalities a feat that I have seen very few people master! I'm loving your amazing perspective on the spirits and their world, they all seem very fleshed out and reach a depth that's astounding! While the personalities of the seasonal groups clash with my own head canons it's a very pleasing concept. The interactions and past's of the characters I find are spot on, did you read the Guardians of Childhood series? I can't quite remember if you've answered this one... My only criticism to this would be to tone down the psycho analysis of the characters feelings, as while it gives insight to the characters feelings and intentions it drags on a bit at times. And are Sephi and Demi in reference to the Greek goddesses/gods? I've done some research on Persephone beforehand and found her story to be somewhat tragic, if this is the case then Sephi has dealt with some serious shit in her life! I hope I haven't dragged on too far but this has been a very intriguing read and perfectly in character with what I see this fiction as. I basically want to say, I've loved this and please don't stop here!
Jwsponky chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
I admit I stumbled across this story by complete accident aways back, but I am glad I did, it is quite interesting. Pity it seems to have been abandoned, but twas good while it lasted.
jglagn chapter 22 . 11/9/2016
ARE YOU STILL ALIVE OUT THERE?!
TheRedScreech chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
I stayed up until almost four in the morning reading this thing and I have school and why, why, why is this so awesome!? How is it so awesome!? You have bounced around from arc to arc and now, suddenly, all of it is coming together like individual straws in a woven basket. This is magnificent and awing! I love everything about this: the emotions and the friendship and the memories and the FEAR. It's all incredible!

NOW WHERE IS THE REST OF IT?

Maybe I can say that more politely? Do you intend on finishing this extraordinary masterpiece, this gift in written word? I know life can get bothersome and can waylay inspiring authors such as yourself. Nevertheless, I will keep an eye on this fic and hope with all my heart that you complete it. It truly is a masterpiece. I hope you're proud of it. :)
Sparky chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
This was adorable! And good setting the tone, very well done. I'm glad you don't make a mess of the accents, I really do. I can't stand trying to decipher what the characters are saying just because people get crafty with the letters. On that note, the jumbled Russian English you write is spot on. Great and awesome!
Sparky chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
So you're going to start this off with killing Jack, and you think this is going to make me read your story? Well? Well you're right! Cuz dang it I'm hooked already, and it's your fault! Awesome job :D
Dexxieray631 chapter 22 . 7/27/2016
Please Please Please~ finish this. it's amazing and I really love it, I can't wait to see what happens, so please update!