Reviews for Fly Free From Their Cage
FlyingPigsAreEverywere chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This fanfiction. The amount of feels I get from it is just ridicolous. It's absolutely perfect.
They are so in character and Levi being scared and confused and it's just awesome. Wow.
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
oh my...sfjas;jfsiaj sidjwsfjasl *SHRIEKS* THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND CUTEEEEE
Keivcake chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This is so sweet. I hope the canon would end up like this. x3
Artsistra chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This is exactly the way I imagined Levi's reaction without any titan to kill anymore. He's like a soldier that came back from a war : He has to learn how to live a normal life.

This was very well written and sweet I love Eruri cuteness, this pairing definitly needs more love !
InquisitorFarnese chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh my god, all the yeses in the world!
Absolutely adored this story and I also would like to see a story perhaps of their wedding or after they got married.
rayeveryday chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
loved it. I'm so glad I found fanfic for irvin and levi!
Petula Petunia chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This was so pretty and adorable and as always so IC: 'cause I totally can see Levi being this way only with Erwin. And the whole "fear" of the peace, afterall they are soldiers and is not easy to forget the "Kill Mode On", mostly in Levi.
A lovely and beautiful fic!
I'm with the other reviewer, I wish you could write a little story about them as a married couple or even... How the recruits see them as a couple!

Thank you for sharing your stories!
Dayun chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh, that was so beautiful!
If this could only really happen at the end of the manga.
I hope you make an extra chapter about their wedding or a day in their married couple life